Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - Koyuki Honami Can't Realize it.

Fed-Kun's army
you know, I half-expect her to now take another 5 chapters to just think about how she's gonna initiate the talk to confess her
friendship

Dex-chan lover
It's so rare to see these kinds of amazing, supportive parents in manga... Her whole family is so lovely! ❤️

Contributor
A hint of progress at least... Took her long enough

Dex-chan lover
Amazing parents! she's an angel ... I mean Koyuki! she's someone without malice and normally people like that in manga or real life look shaddy or fake but I can totally see why she grew up like that, with amazing family XP she just need to communicate better... WITH KONATSU OF COURSE! DON'T LET HER GO!

Dex-chan lover
Koyuki is so darn pure . I hope she can finally open up to Konatsu and tell her everything she's been holding on to. There's no yuri light at the end of this tunnel apparently but I'd still like a nice wrap up of all this emotional stuff, even if it's ''just '' a strong friendship in the end.

tropical fish konatsu-chan yearns for snowy lady honami-senpai <3
thanks for the update and happy new year!

Dex-chan lover
Her mother uses the example of her (romantic) relationship with her father ... And it isn't yuri?
Rah, right!

Dex-chan lover
Good think Koyuki's parents still exist, it's what keeps me going because good lord!
Koyuki feeling lost and hurt is understandable, after the way Konatsu started behaving suddenly for no reason. I hope that the next chapter doesn't make me more mad with Konatsu.

Dex-chan lover
@Jhosy
No, it's not yuri.
The author just confirmed this and please, every single shipper forget that FRIENDSHIP exist? Yes, it's real, is a thing, people can develop strong feelings for each other without developing romantic feelings and wanting to be a pair.

Dex-chan lover
The author just confirmed this

No, the author said she doesn't want to label it as yuri and so it's up to the readers to interpret the story as yuri or not. You need to realise that yes friendship exist but when you have read some yuris, it's easy to interpret such relationship as love rather than close friendship. I mean, the frontier between love and friendship here is paper thin and can be easily mistaken.

Dex-chan lover
@Panino saying that she's behaving wrong For no reason makes me think that you aren't reading her lines, we literally had like 4 or 5 chapters from Konatsu's pov

Users who are viewing this thread