New affiliate, MangaPlus support, infrastructure upgrades and supporter features!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Here just to leave a comment that I like the M+ chapters, especially for their monthly releases like World Trigger or Owari no Seraph. It makes it easy to support an official release, which is a thing I want to do even if the image quality isn't great.

I did notice it has a weird interaction with a series like Nisekoi, where the fan chapters and the M+ chapters aren't recognized as being the same chapter like two fan translations would be. That means when I finish reading chapter 82 it takes me to M+'s page for chapter 82 instead of the other group's version of chapter 83. It took me a minute to realize I could just hit Next Chapter to move on to 83. I don't know if there's a way to fix that and show M+ as a group option in the sidebar like the reader would for two fan groups.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Cidolfas MangaPlus doesn't store the volume number of the chapters they release, and the reader doesn't like dealing with that. We can fix it manually, it's just tedious. Works fine for all the manga that M+ is releasing in sync with Japan, just not for the reruns.

Hey , i wanted to ask why not implement this same system to redirect to webtoons like mangaplus since they're also free so its easier to follow along manga like the gamer ,tower of the god ect...

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8
Dude just look at this
U4Ug0Wz.png

And you tell me mangaplus aint racist?!

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@monkey123 It's available everywhere outside of China, South Korea and Japan, and all three of those have their own M+ equivalent run locally anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8
I don't live in China, don't live in South Korea, don't live in Japan, don't live in Vietnam. So huH? Should I try VPN to visit mangaplus? 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread