NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 103

The new art style really kills the characters. Where is the sexy Hifumi... Now I only see a bunch of kids. Disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
With all the numbers throw here, I still don't know what's consider a success when it comes to sales at least in Japan, they said dino thing sold 60k and that's good but they said the cost to make was many times the cost of their game and we don't know how much that was anyway xP

And really I'm just speaking about the general sales in the industry and not this manga (that shouldn't be taken so seriously of course) because I'm very interested in games and all.

Also I'm veeeeeeeeeeeeeery happy to see more of New Game! we're still a few months away from the official release of vol 10 in english btw and Vol 11 came recently in Japan

Also lol Rin she's struggling.. But there's no triangle there fortunately

Dex-chan lover
That feel when you made the game so you know every little trick there is in your game so you can gain an advantage from a regular player
As a game dev, i can relate to that very much lol

Dex-chan lover
@doorken I still hold out some hope that it's the one pairing in the manga that will get some actual closure in the end. I don't expect much for the other ones though.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Nene's sketch was so cute,I just love everything she's in, especially her obsession with sharks.

I wonder if gacha games artists feel like Momo when their games sell because of cute boys/girls. Waifu power!

Fed-Kun's army
@kojiro481 It would be kind of hilarious if someone like Nene and Umiko beat them to it and really unleashed the green-eyed monster.

Dex-chan lover
@Alhazred23 I have a hard time picturing Nene in any sort of adult relationship TBH 😅 Any sort of adult ANYTHING really. She's kinda like Yui from K-on, I can't imagine her surviving unsupervised for more than a minute.

I loved the colored pages
They did it, the game was good and sold nice
Now Fairys Stories 4!!

Fed-Kun's army
@kojiro481 Sadly for Rin, it doesn't take anything even remotely resembling an adult relationship to show up the progress she's made with Kou. Just a sneaky picture of Nene feeding Umiko a parfait and then no denials that it happened would still probably be enough to make Rin jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread