NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 103

KZO

Dex-chan lover
A bit weird this wasn't at the end of the previous volume considering is the epilogue of the previous arc, but whatever. UmiNene is cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Clearly what Fairies Story 4 needs is a dominatrix character so Aoba can get ideas that Hifumi gets to live in fear of.

im wondering if there will be atleast 1 real couple in this..im confused with those pairing though i know romance is not the focus of this story..i just hope i can see some..wont hurt LOL

Fed-Kun's army
@yuzhyuzh Signs point to "probably not." Most yuri-bait stories of this nature never allow the characters to actually enter declared relationships of any sort. It apparently kills the waifu fantasy for a lot of the fanbase, like it does for idols. 😱

Aggregator gang
Cute shark.

I get that they're trying to encourage Hajime, but when all is said and done she did make a number of mistakes in how she handled that project. Mistakes through inexperience, sure, but mistakes nonetheless.

I suppose I'm just disappointed that the people who should have been watching over her to ensure that she didn't screw up are being completely ignored despite their failure.

Yes, the game was a success, and yes you can argue that in the end that's what matters. But a troubled development puts wear and tear on the team. Hajime absolutely could have done a better job if the more experienced managers/directors had been looking out for her properly, but because they weren't the team was stressed, relationships and tempers were strained, and the product only made it to market because Kou came back early to help.

So... yeah. Sure, tell Hajime that the project was successful so she isn't truly depressed, but also give her a rundown of where she messed up so she can learn from those mistakes rather than repeating them.

@Alhazred23 uggh..well, yeah,i couldn’t agree more...my ships sank anyway..i was just hoping i can see some but uff..haha

Aggregator gang
Very nice, thanks a lot for the chapter. Hoping for a better ark than DDB, but then again, pretty much anything would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread