NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
Aoba has been observing Hifumi a lot more than she's been letting through 😏

Fed-Kun's army
@kojiro481 I wonder if it says anything that Aoba and Tsubame, the characters most strongly paired with the two most stacked characters in the series, are the only ones not fooled by the chest binding.

Edit: @lnlonelyness We can always dream. And when those dreams don't come true, there is always doujinshi. I think that is probably the point.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Minami is me.

Also, big ups to the translator.

Fed-Kun's army
1. I'm not sure what drug did the scanslation team use. But please keep using it

2. Hit me hard if you want but I bet the reason we have almost a whole vol in a day is because Aoba harassed Hifumi. That is the motivation for the team do it so damn fast.

Don't know which theory is correct. But I do appreciate your works!

@yurirei new arc, kou and rin moving (marrying in practical terms), aoba harassed Hifumi... everything is perfect here

these last few chapters have been absolutely fire. I like how Aoba knew immediately it was Hifumi.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Ok Aoba immediately knowing it was Hifumi and then poking her chest makes up for Momiji being an absolute dumbass this whole chapter.

This is getting good.

Fed-Kun's army
When NewGame goes Touhou and Momo's Statue becomes the burning man. ROFL

@cookiemuncher woah, when I asked if you do V10 yesterday I didn't expect you to go madman with releases! I'm grateful, but please take care of your health, oki?

Group Leader
Is this the chapter that made New Game trend on twitter some time ago?

Group Leader
@3RDp Well... exactly two hours from you posting that... I just released chapter 107. A bit late for that. 😅

@WillLi Ah yeah, I misunderstood the translation. Nene is asking why they become smaller than usual and what Hifumi has done to them.

Double-page supporter
funny how hifumi wanted anything but aoba to figure out its her, only for aoba to know in like 2 panels

Users who are viewing this thread