NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 107

Fed-Kun's army
I think there's a typo on page 15, it says "Kou bringing he King's hand design" where it supposed to say "The king's hand", or is that intentional?

Double-page supporter
@Heimdal people keep citing Ubisoft, but there's also Quantic Dream (Detroit: Become Human) or dontnod (Life is Strange). So yes, France has some big names in the video game industry.

Dex-chan lover
Awww the eternally mild-mannered and soft spoken Hotaru trying to be fierce at the end was all sorts of adorable 😍

Group Leader
Catherine: I wan't a loyal dog who also barks.

Hotarun *yips in your general direction*

Dex-chan lover
Talented Hotaru is too good for this world, too pure.

Thanks for the chapter 😃

Aggregator gang
There's a missing t from that in this speech bubble on page 6.

"Well, I don't know how many decades hat will be, but I'm looking forward to it"

Should be "how many decades that will be"

@MadCat6204 Probably because she’s introducing a more aggressively competitive vibe. Up to this point, New Game has always tried to resolve conflicts between rivals, while Catherine is now actively trying to make a somewhat cutthroat environment. Whatever it takes to make a good product, I guess. It seems to work for her.

"I want a dog that is obedient but also strong willed", that really is an awful thing to say to someone in my opinion. I get that she wants a competitive environment, but that shouldn't come at the cost of the employee's mental health.
Is that really a way to fire someone up? A normal person would definitely feel hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread