NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter! Thanks a bunch for all the recent updates, it's very much appreciated 😉

Dex-chan lover
Thank you!

Somehow I don't think Momo will leave Eagle Jump, but she may have issues balancing responsibilities between the game and the LN. Hopefully she'll be able to get comments from Kou, Aoba and Hotaru (and that her contract won't have a non-compete agreement).

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's not like illustrating a light novel is NEARLY as time-consuming as a manga or her main job. Not sure what the plot will do with her getting an offer like this, but plenty of manga artists (hisasi, Pochi-goya etc) also do illustrations.

Fed-Kun's army
@atropicalpenguin
Indeed, maybe the next arc will be about how each characters handling their life, and work balance. I mean, it happened once with Aoba, but it doesn't actually resolve anything aside displaying Aoba's will. So maybe it will be time for Kou and Rin solve some problem as a couple, Momo will try to do 2 job at once, Yun may have to deal with more family matter... But I wonder if it will be off the trail?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Hazuki is right in every single panel she appears this time and Aoba once again shows her perverted mind, it would be better if she focused again on Hifumi's chest though.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the raws and the only thing i could say is, here comes the drama

It's been twenty million years since Hifumi/Aoba was a thing and he dodged the chance to put them together again get me the fuck out.
I hope Momiji takes the LN job. Sooner or later one of these guys will realize that there is more than one road to the success they're looking for.

Group Leader
A light novel is one color illustration for the cover and 8-10 black and white images for the interior. It's stuff she could bang out over a weekend or two.

Users who are viewing this thread