NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 108

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of interesting how Hazuki arranged it so they have a grouped flowchart seat arrangement from Direction/Planning to Design to... Junior Programming. I guess being able to draw line of sight to Umiko at any given moment might have been too scary. 😅

Speaking of which, all the pairings (aside from Nene and her keeper, and Rin who definitely isn't worried about her husband cheating) are across the isle and down the way from each other, so to talk (or sneak furtive glances) they can just turn and lean back a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was super fun! Lot's of great gags too! Making illustrations for a LN shouldn't be that time consuming should it?

What was not so fun is that almost every sentence doesn't end with a dot. I shouldn't complain as a free leecher. But It just irritated me. @CookieMuncher

Dex-chan lover
@Esper
@3RDp
It wouldn't be just making the illustrations. She'd end up having to work on the character designs themselves for starters. Sure, there's descriptions and all, but she has to start from there to make the illustrations to begin with. And then there's other things like all kinds of promotional artwork the LN would require too.

Group Leader
@midoriha I'm just saying, it's something that she could reasonably do in her spare time, assuming she went into the contract negotiations for the LN work explicitly with her current and primary job in mind.

Alternatively, she might just quit Eagle Jump and work on her own.

Fed-Kun's army
@Esper Momo quitting Eagle Jump or at least considering it is possible, but would be played for huge drama because Tsubame went to vocational school and learned programming just to work with her.

Dex-chan lover
@Esper
It's certainly something she should be able to juggle alongside her EJ work if she plays it smartly but you know how it is here. I'll honestly be surprised if the drama is truly has a logical reason behind it rather than just "I don't have time for reasons!" or "I wanna keep focusing on my EJ work because it's my dream even if Aoba will keep blowing the fuck out of me and God forbid I expand my horizons and portfolio and spread my name with something else.".

@Midoriha The drama will probably be something along the lines of her accepting this gig, falling behind on the EJ work, and then getting in trouble for taking the LN job without permission from EJ management.

Dex-chan lover
Did any official couples ever come to pass?

I gave up around volume 3

@Thrembs most official one is rin x kou, but kou is extremely dense, they're even living and sleeping toghether and she still doesn't figure anything

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs
What Doorken said. I'm not sure what you were expecting, this is clearly not that type of manga. You'll get yuribait for your shipping and gay fantasies at best.

Dex-chan lover
I figured as much.

As a middle-aged lesbian stepmother I don’t have time for endless subtext.

I want representation.

Don’t get me wrong!!! Subtext stuff can be great. I just can’t with that stuff. Reminds me of closet years.

Group Leader
@3RDp

You have every right to complain, I'll work on that, and make sure the next chapter is released with proper punctuation, as well as slowly update previous chapters with more fluid English.

Users who are viewing this thread