NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, truth is I'm thankful, I would never drop it!!!! Just worried you know... I don't understand Momiji too well right now, and for the well being and mental state of the characters, they're about to start new important games so they need to be at 100% of their game.

And yeah more Hifumi!! more Aoba!! (and also Jun, I like her) More Cosplay!!

And let's not forget................................................OKINAWA O_O

Dex-chan lover
Do LNs usually change artists like that? From the sound of it, some volumes have already been published and have been successful, so there must have been a previous artist. It must be quite challenging to step in for someone else, especially when readers are used to the characters looking a certain way. And since there is an anime in the works, maybe Momo will also have to meet the producers to work on character design.

Dex-chan lover
Move girls, get out of the way, her Majesty Hotaru has arrived!

PS: Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I just want to know why Momiji keeps getting Aoba sidelined.
It's almost like Momiji is the main character now, she gets into the company, wins the contest Aoba won the previous year, takes her position as the lead character designer, gets famous for her artwork and gets invited to work on different projects outside of Eagle Jump.
Meanwhile, Aoba gets sidelined to design UI and now feels the pressure of having to catch up. Momiji came in like a Super Saiyan and Aoba painted six dots on her forehead.

Double-page supporter
@atropicalpenguin Usually they don't change the artist for LN, but it's possible the LN is from either Novel (eg. GATE: Jietai or Another) or Web Novel that's already popular then Light Novelised

Author be like : U thought that mob becomes important just because she get a free pass to fs4 chara designer ?
Hold my "Momiji" !!

Yeah fuck shit. Don't get your hopes up, she will and will always become a mob chara. Fucking author 😠😠

Aggregator gang
ok but hear me out, instead of having hifumi pair with momoji, have her pair with aoba

i dont care if it doesnt make sense, i want them to work together

Users who are viewing this thread