NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 112

Strange that i enjoy the airsoftgun drama more than thjs one
Can we go back to airsoft gun?

Aggregator gang
I understand the editor has multiple works to watch over and s/he probably also have a bit of stuff to go over with the anime staff but it's an editor's job and responsibility to facilitate and communicate those kind of details between the illustrator and the author when s/he is the middleman.

This will probably blow up in Momo's face and damage her reputation when the editors pass blame onto her for things not being done in time. She needs to save those messages!.... Though in Japan I think it tends to be looked down on speaking out and not just taking the blame.

In certain ways it kind of feels like Aoba gets screwed a bit in this series. She comes up with a game and designs but has credit taken from her then the newcomer wins a job and blows up famous on a relatively minor game because of the characters and being given full credit.

Does she...not use layers? It'd be as simple as just removing one single character from the cover and redoing it.

Dex-chan lover
'its up to you' oh yeah i hate when client said that on commission

Dex-chan lover
Aah the classical editor's poor communication issues, reminds of the hell Shirobako was

Fed-Kun's army
Well, isn't it like you draw the stuff to get your name onto it and out there and move on to the next? But I guess even that requires to have a proper Editor not to suck with communication.

The text bubbles on the 4th page, first two panels, made the lines a bit confusing, as it's not clearly not Momo saying that off panel in the first one, while the bubble indicates that. And in the second panel it's not Tsubame saying "Just praising me..." off panel. Is it a translation error or error on the mangaka?

You'll actually learn the phrase "Too good to be true" from this arc. This is a good story until the end of the volume. Trust me

Aggregator gang
There are always people like this. They say "do anything you like" and when they get the finished work, they're like "wtf is this?" Seriously irresponsible.

Calm down guys !!
Author beloved's mc, Momiji, is going through one of those hard development arc. After this storm pass, she will grow and become a more splendid main character.

Double-page supporter
Aoba is my favourite side character... sigh

@akole I think she meant the composition of the cover as a whole and the inbetween art, not just replace one character on the cover

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for Deux-ex Hotaru to come save the day like she has already done. AT least here, it will be more normal to help Momiji with art stuff than last time with progreamming and video games stuff.

that character of a manly noble girl raised as a farmer makes me expect nothing less than Bakarina

Users who are viewing this thread