NEW GAME! - Vol. 11 Ch. 117

Fed-Kun's army
@CookieMuncher The only solution that would make us all happy would be a love triangle. ;) >insert think smart gif here< *wink

Please don't dig me into Sand and steal my glassed please for having said that! LOL

They just revived the ship, It's been centuries. TBH I'm mostly here for Nene, if she didn't exist I would have dropped the manga a while ago

Dex-chan lover
Took long enough to have development on Hifumi. I dare sy it's maybe too late. Hifumi has gone through 3/4 games with doing nothing and now she realise it ? Girl really ain't the sharpest tool in the shade.

Dex-chan lover
An entire chapter built around Hifumi ? How long has it been, like, 6 volumes ? 7 ? 😮 Some actual Hifumi x Aoba content to boot ! I don't really expect any genuine yuri in the end sadly, outside of MAYBE a chapter where Kou bunks her head on something and becomes smart for about 10 pages and goes '' wait, Rin is totes in love with me isn't she '' before lapsing back to being an idiot 😅 Still, I'll take it for sure !

Fed-Kun's army
Is the (hypothetical) ship sailing?! Some Hifumi development/focus again?! I've been waiting for this!
Hazuki deserved that, but she still gives good advice.

Aggregator gang
..................you cant convince me this isnt the best ship of the series

Dex-chan lover
It's been three thousands years...
I hope this launches Hifumi's developments on both fronts, yuri gay ship and workplace and career related goals.

Double-page supporter
Hazuki: Where are my yuri glasses!? I need my glasses that let me see yuri!!

Not even
Code:
shoujo ai
tag is added to this series..... What kind of the joke is this?

Dex-chan lover
My heart is burning!!!!!!
This chapter + The Cover + The colored page in the cafe with both of them..........The author knows and I love it !!! TwT
Thank you so much

about time, she's been too generic all this time except her design...
now pls let the ship sail for real

Users who are viewing this thread