NEW GAME! - Vol. 11 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
It's always so entertaining to see Aoba's little sadistic side to her. She just loves teasing her friends

Dex-chan lover
- I god damn love Rin
-Aoba without twintails is too much for me
-Kou and Rin sleeping together :3
-The payback for Sophia was really funny, for things like that i love this manga. What a good chapter

Dex-chan lover
The Bikini DLC outfit should be fun to draw too hahahaha what an unexpected way to turn this around, making the best design while giving some taste of karma to Kou for being ambiguous! But I know it can be like this. In the Neptunia series, Neptune had like 4 or 5 redesigns until they finally were happy and it was pretty much the same with the rest of the characters. In azurlane, some illustrations take 3 attempts to get it right and some costume are never used in the end.

Cristina reaction was the best too lo/

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That's just Kou design in kirafan:
https://static.miraheze.org/kirarafantasiawiki/b/bb/Character_15041000.png

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, Aoba was soo adorbs in that shirt! Her unbound hair almost pushed me over the edge. ROFL
I guess Kou knows now how it feels to be lewded for real. Haha.

@josepiza3008 no,no. Don't say things like "triangle" or "three"some. Else you get roasted by uploader-san. LOL

It's Shizuku btw, not Shizuka

But seriously, thanks to the translator for providing this since I don't know where I can get the 11th volume raw

Users who are viewing this thread