New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
Well that puts the new normal in perspective if something like 80 percent of humanity is dead it's amazing the restrictions are so low honestly.

Power Uploader
Can this manga setting be considered post-apocalypse, with 4/5 of human population wiped out and Tokyo being a wasteland?

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like something interesting gonna happen just hoping that this will not make me cry in the end, just got the feeling that there will be a bad ending HAHAHA! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
What kinda freak virus can spread to the entire globe with a 80% death rate and still remain an issue at least 10 years later (based on the kids never remembering a time without masks)?

Goddamn it, I knew some C*vid/1984/dystopian shit was going to happen. This manga puts my stomach into a knot. I need to read more.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Five billion folks dying back then doesn't mean the disease is deadly now, assuming you're not right with the fake death count.
Ofc, despite all the fuckups of so many people in charge covid is nowhere near as dangerous as this mysterious disease X, but for something that deadly to still be so dangerous after years of time that could be dedicated for creating vaccine, finding treatment or just having it fizzle out the old 'if he dies, he dies' way is very, very sus.

Users who are viewing this thread