New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel bad for the mc. He thought they were dating cause they basically have sex. But turns out the girl doesn't

I might be with the minority here, but I like a little harem with drama. Adds more spice to the story. Slice of life can get boring after a while.

the girl didn't think they were dating, but wishes they were dating. Classic manga characters needing to communicate for like 5 more minutes and solve chapters worth of drama lol.

I'm certain that the story will ruin itself by trying to push some save the word from the false government bullshit, the people on the outside of the walls probably live normally and the pandemic is probably long gone.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda fmc’s fault for giving a consensus to the boy which she clearly knows as an intimate act, can’t blame my guy for assuming. Not hating this 2nd lead cos shes basically helping the poor lad and i am fine with love triangle, skip the harem.

Dex-chan lover
yo yo yo, if masks are that important, shouldn't they be more secure? fucking dumbass government.

Pretty unique for an MC saying his assumptions out loud rather than keeping it to himself, but hey I can't blame the dude for saying that to the girl even if she was the one who started this.
I'd only be disappointed if the story slowly becomes a harem genre, but I'm down for the love triangle though.

I'm actually really glad about this chapter. Things are moving into something with drama between him, the first girl, and the new one.

Ideally I see mc only with the first girl but that's just my take.

I think there's some development between the mc and first girl that'll happen soon and maybe we'll see how not only the first girl feels about him but how he reacts as well as how the second girl reacts.

It's all quite interesting.

Eh, not happy with the new girl at all. Wanted a comfy romance with no romantic triangle bullshit. I'll keep reading it because of the art, but it's a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread