New Normal

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Let me first make something clear: COVID is not a political matter. It is a virus. The methods by which it spreads and how we can combat it are based in science.

MD will not be a platform for COVID deniers or anti-maskers. If you believe COVID is political, you can turn right around and go comment on Facebook or whatever knock-off of Parler is a thing now. If I see this discussion become problematic I will lock the thread at best and hand out discipline at worst.

Thanks,

Zeph.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Prediction:
Our protagonists create a small community of maskless friends until they become fugitives of the state and accidentally create a rebel movement to remove masks, since the pandemic already died down, the disease doesn't affect people anymore and so everyone wants to see the full faces of their friends and loved ones ending with world peace!

Power Uploader
I can’t help but feel that since this was picked up by JUM, there is going to be a NTR surprise or something similar in a few chapters.

@Rin2k oh, thank you! I see it's also been updated.

//I'm hoping this isn't ecchi or smth, I really don't like that kind of stuff. just like Shokugeki no Soma, I liked the plot but the ecchi turned me off. but hey, I managed to watch until the second season xD.

Aggregator gang
So everyone on this world has a mouth fetish huh? Seems interesting.
I don't have that fetish but still interesting.

Dex-chan lover
This is quite weird pandemic, if there's neither vaccine nor widespread natural immunization due to actually living through the illness after twenty something years, while things are well enough for in-person learning and general 'daily life'. I wonder if it really is meant to be kung flu over there.

And to say few words about the real life influence, jesus fuck, this isn't the first plague this cursed world is going through, and some folks itt are mad that eggheads for once are trying to stop this shit from ballooning out

actually its really a nice idea, even the cause of pandemic and why they using mask is still not clear

Fed-Kun's army
this feels really surreal, like it could actually happen and it scares me ngl

WHY THE FUCK ISNT SHE WEARING TWO MASKS??!?!?11 SHE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread