New Normal

Dex-chan lover
A glimpse into our dystopian future where people even wear masks at home while eating. This shit needs to stop.

This is just a cute romcom
Why there are some randoms bringing american politcs into this?
Fuck y'all
(btw wear a mask)

Wondering what year this is taking place, since the narrator said it was a few years before they were born that a pandemic took hold, so I'm guessing mid-20's and this is taking place in 2039/40. Following that, shouldn't like there already be a vaccine (before they were born) and also a better way to combat airborne viruses (when they were like toddlers - age wise)? Also those weird masks the family is using doesn't even protect you from splashes of water, so how in the hell does the mom think it'll protect her from the disease when its just fabric and also 99% of it ain't covering the face.

Other than that I'll read ch 3 and 4 when they come out and see where the story progression goes. Really wish this wasn't another hs teen love story and was an office type or a college story one.

Won't lie, this is a little depressing to read (not the manga's fault). Went from partying every night on a college campus, to whatever you'd call life now. Seeing a story paint a world where things stay like this, damn that's rough to see. Hopefully the world goes back to normal, and not some bs "new normal", like the concept of this manga.

A lip fetish is something I did not expect.

This is an interesting concept though.

Users who are viewing this thread