New Normal

Dex-chan lover
this is really interesting and quite well thought out. I dont think its necessarily anti-mask or what have you, but it does put forward an interesting question. until we learn more about the virus that caused this in the manga (theyve already made it clear that the manga virus is exponentially more deadly/transmissable than COVID) I dont think its fair to read any political intent. prepared for the shitshow in the comments if its revealed that the manga virus was a NWO hoax tho lmao

Group Leader
Damn, this is interesting. I was expecting some pandemic related manga, but not this soon.

Can't wait for the reveal that the pandemic ended years ago and the current situation is an invention of the big bad government wanting to control the population

The Idea behind this manga is innovative but it doesn't have any depth, this is not really reflecting on how a world with a permanent pandemic type virus would be, you can say that the current situation is a good indication but remember masks and social distancing are only a temporary preventive measure till the vaccine arrives, for permanent case of a pandemic type virus would be more serious, like makes can't be removed in streets due to locking features or like you have to wear a spacesuit outside and only homes will be completely sanitised where you can be outside your suits etc. This looks like the Godzilla movie, where ymthe dad of the protag goes to the danger zone in Japan and suddenly finds out the air is clean . Lazy writing.

@ryoarise welp, after the pandemic ends, its gonna become a new normal, everybody wear mask, BUT, the restriction to not wear mask gonna be removed, you can remove your mask, but most people i think still gonna wear mask everywhere.

Can't wait for the next pandemic. Covid might be unpleasant, but is a joke compared to the pandemic in this manga where 80% of mankind died. An infection seems to be deadly and highly virulent here. 👀

Users who are viewing this thread