New spins on character archetypes you want to see in manga

Dex-chan lover
Here's something different,
a silent protagonists.
Speaks through one's action.

@EOTFOFYL wouldn't Koe no Katachi, no words and kusumi-kun fit the bill?

as for the archetype, i think it'd be funny to have a valiant hero who
solves every problem by ignoring it

Im loving this thread. Something I've always wanted was an Isekai MC that got reincarnated as a rock and thats it. No insane power ups, no strongest rock, just a rock.

a reverse power fantasy
- A My Hero Academia like setting but instead of MC gaining power. the MC doesn't get any power and it focus on the daily struggles of person with no powers trying to survive in world full super power humans.
- it like A generic isekai MC, where the MC get transported into another world and is already OP but this time the MC have been curse. Where every time MC level up, their stats goes down. also MC growth rate perk. also each story arc will be like konosuba in the way how they always accidently stumble upon the demon general.

Dex-chan lover
To extend it a little bit, I want a harem series where the MC is tired of having all the girls fighting over him so decides to date them all, but whoever drops out will do so permanently. Also, they have to share him like they would with child custody.

Essentially the comedy comes from all the girls deciding what to do in their allotted time with him and how that translates into their goal of winning him over.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane
I can already see all of the default1 pfp users complaining about MC being an asshole and the girls being idiots.

Double-page supporter
That mom character which is fucking immortal in universe. I really want to make my own Managa with just one female character to make a joke about moms and the hair of death being instead immortal unkillable beings

Dex-chan lover
Evil Ruler who wants to be nice/cruel ends up being nice/cruel instead

Contributor
@Teddy
Evil Ruler who wants to be nice/cruel ends up being nice/cruel instead
Wait, what? Did you mean: Evil Ruler who wants to be nice/cruel ends up being cruel/nice instead?
Evil Ruler who wants to be cruel ends up being nice instead // Evil Ruler who wants to be nice ends up being cruel instead

Dex-chan lover
Ah whoops typo.

But honestly

Evil Ruler who wants to be nice ends up being cruel instead

Evil Ruler who wants to be cruel ends up being nice instead

Evil Ruler who wants to be nice end up being nice

Evil Ruler who wants to be cruel ends up being cruel

All would be nice.

Evil Ruler who wants to be nice ends up being cruel instead is nice prequel like in Space Wars

Evil Ruler who wants to be cruel ends up being nice instead is fluff comedy like the demon baby princess one

Evil Ruler who wants to be nice ends up being nice is a good redemption story possibly after the death of a love one or war or general decline.

Evil Ruler who wants to be cruel ends up being cruel is basically any rulers rise to power of gang story

Users who are viewing this thread