Newton no Tsubomi

I knew the art reminded me of something, it's the author of azure's forte, although it improved greatly

It feels like the author just think the concept of synesthesia as cool and decided to make this without researching further. Not to mention it's another boys meet girl story.

@Shioneri I agree totally with you, the guy's definition of synesthesia is lacking a lot. Plus, the girl's 'discoloration disease'? Wtf, the only 'discoloration' in humans and other living creatures is the physical discoloration, for example vitiligo or albinism. 'Color deficiency' would have been better, or even more specific 'color blindness'. I really like the art, but the authors need to do their research properly.

That was good, if this was turned into an anime the anime will be VERY colorful

@miraianna the author may mean something and the translations mean something else in English. like in Spanish, most of the words have a masculine and/or feminine part to it while English words doesn't have those changes.

basically you can say there is no 'true' translation between languages because different languages are not just switching the symbols and grammar. they were made differently and they are probably not based on each other.

@Satriox No. The work does not need the sci-fi tag. It uses the synesthesia concept as a mere platform, but does not explore/build upon the science itself in depth.

Damn..some of the finest art i hve seen..and the romance is progressive and fluffy..and don't knw why it's so unpopular

Users who are viewing this thread