Next Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Enticer

Dex-chan lover
The MC is being stupid cliche. He could just kill her and is powerful enough to just destroy anyone that tryed to do anything stupid to him....
There is literally no reason for him to pretend to be charmed or to do anything he does this chapter...

Just because of this chapter and what he did, I *****$;&#&#^# dont like him now

Aggregator gang
Wow he actually got laid and by a thot. Unexpected.
Also wtf is wrong with this retard. How'd he end up getting charmed when he knows he's being charmed... Just blast her away or complerely dominate her with your almighty magic...

I'm glad this isn't like those other manga/novels where the mc who is a virgin pushes away women that are 10/10 for no reason even when they have no experience. It's only slightly except-able when the mc already loves somebody a lot.....

Fed-Kun's army
@nedmak You're glad when he literally let himself get hypnotized and raped. Consider rethinking your life, maybe getting some dignity. Being this desperate for sex is not healthy.

@mommunism He could've pushed her away at anytime, but he didn't because he is not a beta male mc that gets allergic reactions from any female he touches. I'm not sure if the sex problem your talking about is for the mc or me but if it's for me then you probably do not think before you type because you know nothing about me besides my username, and if it's for the mc then you are either gay or jealous, and I won't judge you with words like "Rethink your life" or "Maybe getting dignity". Do you even know what the word dignity means? Quick google search says that dignity is "the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect." I do not honor nor respect you from spouting things with zero knowledge. Therefor, you have no dignity. Being this desperate for generic beta mc's who blush at the sight of a female and push away attractive females is also probably not healthy, and people like that don't really exist in the first place. Do you think a normal male virgin would push away a women with good looks because of a girl he met for a few days? If you think so then please don't bother replying, I might lose all my brain cells...

Fed-Kun's army
@nedmak Almost everything you said here is hilariously wrong, but you clearly aren't all there in the head, so it's not worth my time to go point by point. At the end of the day, you said he wasn't a beta because he let the local cumdump put him to sleep and use him as a dildo. She fucks fat old men just for fun, and that's your idea of a 10/10 lay. Just admit that you want to be a cuck, my guy. It's obvious to everybody else.

@mommunism I'm not sure if you noticed this, but usually when people call others names in an argument it means they either know that they are losing or they just can't think of words to argue with. Let's not talk about your limited vocabulary though, let's talk about what a cuck is pal. A cuck is someone who likes to see their lover get stolen, is the mc's lover that women? Well if you could read, she clearly isn't.... "It's obvious to everybody else." you are saying this like somebody actually cares about an argument of two strangers on the internet in a manga reading website. Why do you even argue with me in the first place? is it because you are being cucked or something? If you are that sensitive about the issue then I'm sure you've been cheated on before, thanks to your narrow mindedness and bitchy attitude. I won't be replying to you anymore, please go do something with your life. ✌

Fed-Kun's army
@nedmak A cuck is someone who likes the idea of someone they're intimate with being fucked by other guys. The main character was raped, so he wouldn't be one, but you would clearly enjoy being one since you'd willingly give your virginity to the girl in the manga without even being awake for the experience. You think there's no plausible excuse not to be the boytoy of a whore that doesn't give a fuck about you, and you're calling other people beta. That's fucking hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is he not taking any action and just letting himself get raped wtf

Seriously? I could take the stupid things that happened in earlier chapters but this is beyond stupid. Byebye

Most comments here are unreasonable. Saying like why doing with a thot, why don't kill her right the way bla bla bla. Remind you that the guy is trying to find the girl and he doesn't have the ability to, so has to pretend and do anything with that thot until he knows where Anett is

dudes a sage yet his magic resistant is pathetic... yeah aight makes sense. Don't forget, his magic is MAGNITUDES stronger than in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread