Next Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Enticer

Holy shit he knows how to find her, has access to a lab, has the ability to use divination spells of super high power and he still just lets her walk all over him?
What the fuck, am I missing something or is he just the usual isekai retard?

TBH first time I have seen an MC actually get sexually assaulted in this manner, being a step up on the no no scale from harassment. Fuck that

wtf.... he is already resistant to her charm magic unless she puts more effort into getting laid than her work for rubens sama thats just some bullshit the author concocted so that the mc had a valid reason for not just doing whats easy and right and burn the whole magic department to the ground including her....

realy when she was trying to pounce on him would have been a prime chance to just kill or incapacitate her

Its plain gross that they downplay rape like this. A guy like me would have been traumatized tbh

he is enjoying it, I'm 100% sure. look up his face, he definitely happy that he get rapped by her.
it's a simple tasks, kill that women and done.
he can find anette later with the help of charmed magician.
but I don't think he can kill her now after losing his virginity.

Contributor
I'm torn between feeling this merits a sexual violence tag, since that was clearly drugging and raping, versus knowing that to the intended audience this is just sexy or something.

It's kind of inappropriate that this series has no content-warning tags, though... And then this. Maybe I will add one after all.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...

No offense to anyone who thinks that was actual sexual assault, but I'm not getting that feeling from this. It feels more like Marius is using "Oh, I was confused from the charm" despite his powers and resistance to excuse being curious about what it'd be like to have sex with the super hot crazy chick. I mean, he clearly enjoyed it, even without the effects of the charm magic.

I'm personally chalking this up as "surprise sex".

Dex-chan lover
If the MC played along with it to get some or to stay undercover for whatever reason, then sure. But this just seems like they didn't bother to put up a resistance because they're a passive PoS.

Users who are viewing this thread