Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 22 - Messiah.

Dex-chan lover
Nezumi is this world John Wick... my guess is that if they kill the boy she will make all the group goes to hell with her...

Dex-chan lover
Man the tragedy just keeps ramping up eh. I'm sure the god whales have taken a life or two.

Man the art style and framing is so good in this manga. Watching nezumi pivot to spin kick Messiah like she's the wind god and that walk down before the lunge. I don't care for watching anime, find it better to just read mangas instead, but moments like that? Yeah I wanna see that animated .

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is the type of manga, where after reading a chapter it feels like I have watched animation

Dex-chan lover
With that paneling near the end, was the author trying to suggest that Nezumi and Messiah are somehow similar to one another?

Group Leader
Pretty hard
images

Dex-chan lover
I wish some nerd here calculates the force needed to kick a girl holding an husqvarna 61 so that she flies from the inside of a pool cracking a window ~15m away
I don't have any exact numbers to go off of and the depth of the pool is inconsistent so I'm just going to pull numbers out of my butt. We will say messiah’s maximum height is 8m(26ft), she was launched at a 45° angle, and nezumi had 0.3m(1ft) to extend her leg. Based off this information messiah's speed would be 64kmph(40mph) with an acceleration of 1880kmph/s(1168mph/s). Assuming messiah and her chainsaw weigh 45kg(100lb) this would require nezumi to exert 23500N(5280lb). I’m not sure if this would send a person flying or if the kick would just go straight through them. Nezumi must weigh several times as much as messiah in order to seemingly not move after sending her flying, despite the fact that she is standing on single foot in a slippery pool. However the most incredible physics defying thing nezumi accomplished is somehow kicking messiah despite her foot being on the other side of her.

We all know Nezumi is not gonna die, at least not while fighting with Messiah. The entire chapter just sets the ground for Messiash’s death (At least that’s how it looked like to me). But I'll be happy if the manga proves me wrong.
I bet she will be part of the harem by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread