Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 32 - 6/15

Dex-chan lover
Ao gonna be like:

locked-up-im-here-with-you.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could be optimistic about the protags making it to the end alive, but the overly cynical nature of the author's writing does not give me much hope they will get a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
oh, gasmask , so she doesn't stick to bullets only. Tho feels like it'd be easier to just subtly let poison gas in without staying unless she needs to confirm a death, but other than a specific request feels like it'd be easier to drug him and strangle him in his sleep, unless she was gonna blame a pest control gone wrong lol (then again the rest of the yakuza act as a cleanup crew)

My guy is never going to catch a break
i can understand the bitterness though , but other than from childhood i'm surprised ao didn't get more training to be hardened before his first few tests and stuff to where he'd always have a killer instinct
nezumi isn't going to like this..
other than a fellow member snitching i imagine Ao might not say anything to keep their 'friendship' intact or so , tho idk who the yakuza would side with if both girls butted heads

Group Leader
oh, gasmask , so she doesn't stick to bullets only. Tho feels like it'd be easier to just subtly let poison gas in without staying unless she needs to confirm a death, but other than a specific request feels like it'd be easier to drug him and strangle him in his sleep, unless she was gonna blame a pest control gone wrong lol (then again the rest of the yakuza act as a cleanup crew)

i can understand the bitterness though , but other than from childhood i'm surprised ao didn't get more training to be hardened before his first few tests and stuff to where he'd always have a killer instinct

other than a fellow member snitching i imagine Ao might not say anything to keep their 'friendship' intact or so , tho idk who the yakuza would side with if both girls butted heads
They're absolutely going to side with the human weapon who took down an entire rival gang by herself lol

Dex-chan lover
my boy gonna save 1 bullet for her lol
Mysterious Girl X profile! Man I remember that series fondly! I loved the characters, the slice-of-life storytelling, the art style and the speculations on the mystery behind the series.

Too bad the ending tick some people off, including me at the time, haha. I get the meaning behind it but after waiting so long for that moment to happen but the MC backing out in end to maintain the status quo rubbed me the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
The way Nezumi saw the two of them off, she's likely not going to accept any excuses if Midori returns without Ao-kun safe and sound.
sure but unless he straight up dies i can imagine him being like "oh i got a bit careless /still getting used to a gun" b/c i'm sure in a group of ppl he's more likely to have a bit of 'damage' compared to nezumi not getting as easily hurt since she was 'raised into' it
They're absolutely going to side with the human weapon who took down an entire rival gang by herself lol
yeah that makes sense, but if they're trained by the same 'teacher'/that old man, while Nezumi was super motivated, idk if she was considered necessarily the best among the other girls that were trained (or if they mentioned it i don't remember), b/c the other girl could also potentially be as strong

Or just let them fight one on one and just move on from there/not get involved otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread