Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Lover.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no i dont like where this is going!
Is the manga gonna make a plot twist that he doesn't love her for real and secretly hate her and pretending to love her for revenge? If that is the plot twist my disappointment will be unmeasurable and my day will be ruined.

Dex-chan lover
either he knows and is playing the long game or he doesn't and ends up being used lol
Oh no i dont like where this is going!
Is the manga gonna make a plot twist that he doesn't love her for real and secretly hate her and pretending to love her for revenge? If that is the plot twist my disappointment will be unmeasurable and my day will be ruined.
Another possibility is that maybe he knows it was her and he was happy that his onee-chan died. Maybe he was being abused or something.

I think he doesn't know but will find out later when he've already built his trust/love to max level

Dex-chan lover
Another possibility is that maybe he knows it was her and he was happy that his onee-chan died. Maybe he was being abused or something.
There's also the fact that we still don't know how this Yakuza organization operates, and we're unaware of the parameters that dictate when Nezumi is ordered to carry out a hit.

I mean, I highly doubt the Yakuza would be like, "Nezumi, see that random ass civilian girl over there? Yeah, take her out."
So, we can speculate that she might have been involved in something dangerous, too.

There is no way this guy is just a normal dude. I mean, he was kidnapped and tortured by the yakuza, and then he found out that his gf is an assassin and he accepts it all and acts like it's just another ordinary day.

Users who are viewing this thread