Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Lover.

Dex-chan lover
What a twist.

Thank you for the translation (I appreciate a little bit of Nezumi lewdness).

Dex-chan lover
Lol people really want Nezumi to be a good guy. Guessing since he doesn't seem to have parents, they were in debt and the Yakuza was making an example. Nezumi said she kills anyone from kids and babies to women. She aint a good person.

This is really interesting now. Curious how everything will turn out.

Supporter
I'm wondering if he knows and it's all part of his revenge plan. The organization definitely knows unless he changed his name or something.
I highly believe in this considering how his reaction to everything so far has been mad artificial

Dex-chan lover
Oh no i dont like where this is going!
Is the manga gonna make a plot twist that he doesn't love her for real and secretly hate her and pretending to love her for revenge? If that is the plot twist my disappointment will be unmeasurable and my day will be ruined.
feels like even if he didn't stab her, she might've been 'blinded by love' often enough for him to make her some kinda tea and without knowing better but who knows maybe they'll be a toxic power couple

Dex-chan lover
I highly believe in this considering how his reaction to everything so far has been mad artificial
i'm sure nezumis killed a dozen ppl but im surprised she hasn't hid her face/avoided ppl crossing her path if not being good at memorizing faces b/c he does look more or less the same other than the hair color? she is wearing a wedding dress on the cover tho so maybe they get married and either have a back and forth or it all gets revealed on the wedding day and becomes a bloodbath

Surprised a thriller tag hasn't been added too lol

Double-page supporter
aHR0cHM6Ly9lbmNyeXB0ZWQtdGJuMC5nc3RhdGljLmNvbS9pbWFnZXM_cT10Ym4lM0FBTmQ5R2NRbkQtSzlNdlVMMjFtQ1A4LWFXNlRqa3JNdTlZT2ZNS183THcmdXNxcD1DQVU

Another possibility that he may want to avenge the organisation/boss instead since he knows that Nezumi was just acting on their orders so his promise to kill them several chapters before wasn't all that shallow. But who knows really.

Group Leader
Oh, shit! Their fate has entwined since long ago, and he's damn nekomimi-loving weeb! :lol:

Dex-chan lover
I fucking called that his sister was probably one those kids she was with or someone she had to kill wtf I was not expecting to be right

Now I wonder if he knows if it was her

Users who are viewing this thread