Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Growth

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation!

How to deal with competition: kill them.
Yeah, she has nothing to lose, and as long as she takes a sizable quantity of rivals the group she's in profits.

Also, even ef the boy survives, he will take a third beating for not taking everyone in the warehouse

Dex-chan lover
So it wasn't a setup and they tracked him based on the description given by the girl. I hope we have a bloodbath like in Kill Bill:

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, looking at it optimistically, the "killing them all solves the problem" approach might backfire horrifically on the mafia.
Since they, as a group, are a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Holy mother of all yanderes (she counts as one right?) WE'RE SO BACK (not)

xXBg5SYK

Why is bro looking kinda...THICC

Dex-chan lover
Time to rampage but dang i'm surprised they wouldn't have manipulated her to killing more 'rival' groups sooner
Which is why I'm suspicious about this whole thing. Why allow her to do this now? She's obviously skilled enough to do it before knowing Ao. I think the Yakuza boss is planning to dispose both of them now and hoping she and Ao dies from this.

Fed-Kun's army
Which is why I'm suspicious about this whole thing. Why allow her to do this now? She's obviously skilled enough to do it before knowing Ao. I think the Yakuza boss is planning to dispose both of them now and hoping she and Ao dies from this.
I think It might me more simple than that. I think they just widely underestimate the monster they have created. They probably assumed that she still had some primal sense of morality (given how they where surprised by her mention of killing a mother and her child as an "easier" job) and self-preservation (not asking her to do jobs that are obviously a suicide mission), if you read the ball falling as she basically loosing her mind, then it might be safe to assumed that under normal circumstances even she would've been rational enough to not see this as a viable option. And at this point this works for the boss, at the worst scenario if she dies then she may have disposed of a great number of his rivals and if she won't work as a functional tool without his beloved then this is the best she can work for at the moment.

If I had to interpret the boss words of 'here having grown up' I think than in a sense he is feeding into her madness to boost her resolution to follow through this plan (keeping her delulu) and also acknowledged that she is seeing "killing" as the most rational mean of resolution (which is how most of this type of mafia operates) no negotiation, no rescue but killing everyone who stands in your way as the only path. This could backfire on them if she succeed and she extrapolate that logic that if it worked one time then the way for her and his boyfriend to escape their current situation is to kill all of the members of her group (if the boss is smart enough he might realize this and have her killed anyway once she succeed her mission)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bless her poor corrupted heart. Anything in the name of love, and whatever works for the Yakuza.

Seeing that girl now while they were interrogating ao, I'm starting to think he Probably couldn't take her down so easy, she probably has some skills herself and she wouldn't go down like he might of thought.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread