Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Crossing Worlds, I Have A…

i really like the armor designs of accel world, its pretty hard to find anime/manga with pretty much same designs. im glad i stumbled upon this.

Dex-chan lover
usually i dont into sentai or something like that, but guess I give this try then

Dex-chan lover
That last page is perfect for this meme

Average Harem fan vs Average Tokusatsu enjoyer
average-fan-vs-average-enjoyer.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The MC probably change the harem isekai to Toku world and got better girl not appear in game scenario.
while the other horny idiot fight each other in the harem game scenario.

Dex-chan lover
:qq: need a sister not brother. I hope he was lying to take chance of his memory loss

Dex-chan lover
The kamen rider isekai premise is neat, but the "multiple reincarnators" part is concerning. Usually the reincarnator side-characters end up being either completely 1-dimensional (like the guy we saw in this chapter seems to be) and not very interesting, or get so sidelined, one can't help but wonder, what was even the point of making them reincarnators in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Great start, cool premise and all...

That other reincarnator is going to be over the top unlikeable isnt he? This is just the first chapter and im already pre-annoyed.

Dex-chan lover
The kamen rider isekai premise is neat, but the "multiple reincarnators" part is concerning. Usually the reincarnator side-characters end up being either completely 1-dimensional (like the guy we saw in this chapter seems to be) and not very interesting, or get so sidelined, one can't help but wonder, what was even the point of making them reincarnators in the first place.
This trope is so annoying because everytime the asshole other reincarnator happens, they are always one dimensionally dirty, blackmailing, two faced, pussyfooting guerilla warfare dickhole. They're always the same. What a cheap way to add conflict when the main character has no real agenda other than enjoying this new world.

This trope is so annoying because everytime the asshole other reincarnator happens, they are always one dimensionally dirty, blackmailing, two faced, pussyfooting guerilla warfare dickhole. They're always the same. What a cheap way to add conflict when the main character has no real agenda other than enjoying this new world.
Thats the thing, since this is a kamen rider isekai you can expect atleast 1 or 2 reincanators not being complete asswipe and joined our mc to form a team.
Heck if this series take inspiration from more modern kamen rider expect to see even the girls from his harem transforming.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So adaptation, the WN is rather new and started in January this year, currently have 372 chapters and is still ongoing, there is no LN, so surprised it got an adaptation this fast, there is no translation for the WN though

Raw WN
372 chapters in 9 months is humongous work. Like Rebuild World did the 296 WN chapters on a span on 4 years.

Double-page supporter
The origin of the armor should be something more special. His little brother crafting it makes the armor less special.
Nah. This is better. I'm already sick of Isekais where the MC was conveniently handed a special skill or equipment just because plot demands it. With his power is considered outdated and (seemingly) inferior by the normal standard, he must be imaginative in the way he utilize his power. At least that makes his power and achievements feel earned.

Contributor
Nah. This is better. I'm already sick of Isekais where the MC was conveniently handed a special skill or equipment just because plot demands it. With his power is considered outdated and (seemingly) inferior by the normal standard, he must be imaginative in the way he utilize his power. At least that makes his power and achievements feel earned.
I never said that the armor should give special powers, but that it should have a special origin. Also, even if it was his little brother that made it, it could still give special skills. "Genius little brother makes an armor that makes you OP", could there be something more convenient and low effort than that??

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how to feel about the main antagonist being a hardcore simp. It's... underwhelming. To say the least. But will see how it plays out.

Dex-chan lover
Antagonist wields the Excalibur while the MC has the Kamen Armor that probably will volt in with his friends, SSSS Gridman Universe style. TOoEI has license to Gridman.

The main antagonist looks llike he's going to make reading through this manga annoying, but man, I can't say no to mc's henshin armor. I mean holy shit, look at that. I want that.

Users who are viewing this thread