Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Crossing Worlds, I Have A…

Dex-chan lover
The origin of the armor should be something more special. His little brother crafting it makes the armor less special.
The armor is ancient tech, and a hand me down from pa's family to lil' bro. The sword is also another family heirloom that literally say "HERO".

Of course MC would pick the ancient armor.

Double-page supporter
Isekai isn't my thing, but I am a sucker for power rangers / kamen rider. Didn't like the red ranger isekai, but will stick around for this.

Dex-chan lover
A reincarnator with OP skill or magic ❌️
A reincarnator with henshin device ✔️

As a fan of tokusatsu, yes, sign me up. I mean, who's in the right mind didn't want to wear that cool-as-fuck power armor?

Double-page supporter
Excited to see how this turns out. If this follows Kamen Rider conventions, there's a non-zero chance this dude will become a literal deity by the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
n6deqd%2Fpreview%2F54388453%2Fmain_large.gif

Dex-chan lover
so basically a villainess isekai but with a male MC. Also the antagonist shows his face rather early.

Oh well, I will withhold judgement for now, this might not be too trash for an isekai.

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So a hero otaku dies and reincarnates. Then gets the Guyver armor? And why did it seem like this other dude, Zenon, is a secondary MC?

Anyway, if Hugo ever says or is referred to as a "hero of justice", I'm out. The one character type I really can't stand for some reason lol

Users who are viewing this thread