Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 2.1 - Duel (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I just realized, in the previous chapter that Zenon guy said that the story has Yuugo sacrifice his younger brother to gain demonic powers, but he doesn't mention any intent to try and save Phi from that fate. And the way he words it makes it sound like he's going to LET that happen so that he can kill Yuugo at his strongest for the sake of fame.

Kinda hoping we see at least one of the reincarnators making an effort to save Phi, or at least keep a wary eye on the brothers' relationship to ensure the worst won't happen. If I don't see any of them show up to guarantee Phi's safety in the next couple chapters, they're all marked as douchebags in my book, even if some of them team up with him in the future.

Dex-chan lover
This is where Im dropping this. I dont know about you guys but rich kids dueling each other for fun high school arc where every other fucking guys has malfoy energy -- has been done to death and its the same every time.

Its like theres only a handful of isekai around that gets new coat of paint (premise) thrown in but still the same all the way to the core.

I dont hate it, i'd probably like it if it was last year, but ive consumed this trope a few times too many and the lack of originality starts to wear me down...

Dex-chan lover
Meticulous effrt from this scans,, as a toku-fan, im rly glad u pick this manga! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
This is where Im dropping this. I dont know about you guys but rich kids dueling each other for fun high school arc where every other fucking guys has malfoy energy -- has been done to death and its the same every time.

Its like theres only a handful of isekai around that gets new coat of paint (premise) thrown in but still the same all the way to the core.

I dont hate it, i'd probably like it if it was last year, but ive consumed this trope a few times too many and the lack of originality starts to wear me down...
I took my time reading the WN raw, and this will be a bit different, since that rich kid will be a bro later on

Dex-chan lover
The raw currently has 3 volumes, and I'm at the middle of vol 2, I still need to see a couple more chapter to see if this will be good, since:
Vol 1 is pretty aight, our Mc and friends are pretty chill and wholesome, though I feel like a third of vol 2 onward is what I'm a bit worry about, especially how they will execute them in manga instead, since the premise is good, but because it's a WN, the world building aspect do need a bit of work, and they do need to refine the writing a bit more, the fighting scene is quite confusing to imagine since half of it is just yelling and shouting, but it should be ok when it's shown in manga since we should know who's doing what.

And honestly the 2 reincarnated people beside the MC I've seen in the WN so far for some reasons seem like they haven't touched grass or sunlight for years, I will need to read a bit more to know what the author is cooking with them :kek:

Dex-chan lover
"If I win, you won't show your filthy face"

Bruh that's boring, ask him to suck a dick or lick a shit or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread