Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 6 - Yuugo VS Spider Monster

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I read the previous chapters, but I don't remember the action scenes being this absolutely terrible before? Like, the paneling, the angles, everything is wrong and bad.

Group Leader
Been a while since I read the previous chapters, but I don't remember the action scenes being this absolutely terrible before? Like, the paneling, the angles, everything is wrong and bad.
I was like "What do you mean?" then reading trough it again, You're absolutely right.
There's no sense of direction(?), no sense of physical space, and most of the panels are just attack and attack.

Dex-chan lover
Author mentioning it hard to convey some context into manga format.
in this case from WN that not explain here,
Yugo convert Melt lighting sword including attribute into his own power and use it to finish the spider boss.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was like "What do you mean?" then reading trough it again, You're absolutely right.
There's no sense of direction(?), no sense of physical space, and most of the panels are just attack and attack.
I hope it was just like, a super rushed chapter for some reason, life happening and couldn't meet the deadlines and such. Hopefully they able to bounce back, because I swear I don't remember previous chapters being this sloppy with the action set pieces before.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have to say, I got confused with what's happening with Yuugo's moves. The panels are too cramped somehow and if it weren't for the move names, I wouldn't get what he did (except for the kick of course - I always see that in any kamen rider finisher).

Dex-chan lover
I just don't feel the super sentai/power ranger spirit in this manga adaptation it feels kinda hollow unlike with this series which hand more impact.
I managed to get to chapter 10 of that "Red Ranger" one before I dropped it due to inconsistencies and stupidity, which was a bit unfortunate since the artwork is actually good and the underlying story wasn't half bad, I just couldn't stand all the idiocy of the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread