Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 9 - Gekigeki! My exciting fighting s…

Dex-chan lover
Can someone with martial arts experience confirm if you can really reach someone faster using your knees instead your legs and arms?

Dex-chan lover
It ain’t even NTR as
1. She isn’t going out with him
2. She doesn’t love him
3. He doesn’t love her and views her more as his property he wants to one up the other reincarnators
Correct, this isn't true NTR, this is some odd story script NTR variant where a character that was meant to join up with the hero but was stolen away by the villain (stolen in "the actions of the hero and the villain causes a change in the plot" kinda stolen, MC did nothing wrong).

Dex-chan lover
Can someone with martial arts experience confirm if you can really reach someone faster using your knees instead your legs and arms?
with normal human athletic, no. you're prime for counter attack with that posture, by raising an elbow opponent could block the knee attack and possibly launch a jab to your stomach or opponent could just tackle and slam your whole body like rugby player after you jumped. all of this with the assumption if you're trying to knee the opponent's face like on this chapter :boomer:

Dex-chan lover
This chapter kinda a mess and the fight is all over the place

Dex-chan lover
520d20 Psychic damage dealt.
Double damage on MC wannabees with a rotten brain.

Dex-chan lover
people talking about NTR when they don't even know what NTR is: the literal translation is "to steal under one's nose" (netorare), but it refers to when you "steal" a person in an already established relationship. The girl didn't even know who this "hero" was until now, so where the hell are you guys seeing NTR???

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe i'm saying this but i prefer the romance over the action. At least the romance feels coordinated and easy to follow.
Action is very hard to write and draw. The ideas are strong, but you need more than ideas to make action work. It requires a real sense of timing and space.
The character stuff here is honestly more fun. It's a story we've seen a whole bunch, but its charming because of the main character's enthusiasm and good nature. The IT'S A GAME thing is confined to the antagonist's perspective, which means we don't get interruptions about stats and affection levels when we're learning about people. It's fun to follow and more satisfying for it, and there's a bit of theme there where the antagonist who only sees the people of this world as NPCs following scripts has been foiled because he refuses to actually get to know anyone or think in terms of people doing things.
Hearing this is one of those 1000 chapter LNs doesn't give me much hope, though. It'll probably be a fun ride until it isn't

Users who are viewing this thread