Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 9 - Gekigeki! My exciting fighting s…

Dex-chan lover
Kamen Rider.
Beating their enemies while being cool and getting the girl.
And because he can use multiple forms, he can get multiple girls.
:wooow::win::thumbsup:

And bro literally uses the Power of Imagination.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, this is justified NTR
Any female characters from the game that has strayed from their original setting will permanently unable to be romanced by any "Hero" candidate any more. This will be notified by a system that only "Hero" candidates can see which will inform them "Melt will no longer be able to join your party" something along those lines (I read using MTL)

Dex-chan lover
I do like that it does reference that just because you are in the body of someone else, it is what inside that matters.

wha-? nanda korewa?! there is no resemblance of geki violet at all...... and the worst of the fight is, the enemy just fumbled everything, all the advantage he had before gone down the drain, and the cause is his brain suddenly turned off

i was expecting something good since he brought gekiranger up but man, i overhyped this way too far, big mistake on my side

Supporter
Don't really need a PSA on something that is common sense...
If people can't distinguish reality from fiction, that's on them really
There's no such thing as 'common sense'. Anything you call 'common sense' is something you learn from your own culture. The fact that different cultures have some 'common sense' that are complete opposites should tell you that.

So for something that has a net benefit, let people give out a PSA for them. I don't understand why you even need to protest something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread