Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 11 - The …

Dex-chan lover
i think i dont like this chapter. they were supposed to be dominated even with their teamwork and simultaneously using the magic technique taught by MC. They had no matured battle instinct compared to that demon. I can say, they were reckless like a true adventurer. this time, their recklessness pays off because mc was still in the vicinity...

but im thankful enough they were fine, because i like the mage girl

@dextersTomato Pretty sure that was the whole point of it all. It shows that they've grown and that their teamwork managed to stall long enough that Lex could finish things.

I hope they actually get to the point where besides their teamwork they can individually beat an opponent though of course I don’t want them with MC level power.

Supporter
Good to see this series give the side characters a chance to grow and show off what they’ve learned. Yeah the MC still needed to save them, but it shows that sooner or later, they’ll be able to get near his level

Aggregator gang
I want the newbie team to develop some more. this is pretty entertaining so far

Probably the best chapter to see growth payoff. I know it was expected, but its still enjoyable. Thank you for the chapter.

Good to see the kids holding their own here, it would have kinda broke the power scaling if they won on their own after 1 day of training, but I do think this did a good job of setting up and letting them show off their new skills and power, signalling that there will be more to come and that while MC will always be at the top, that the others will get their time to shine even if it is thanks to him. They might not have killed the demon, but I would say this chapter made clear they 'won' in this race against time, not just survived but actively won, which goes a long way to giving these kids an active role in the story even from step 1 I think.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this chapters supposed to show their growth and such, but honestly, they're so bland i couldn't care nor remember them. Hope we barely see them in the future. Not that there's much of it as the mangas pretty bland so it will go to 40ch max unless something amazing happens...

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato I'm pretty sure Jairo tossed the mage girl in the direction of the MC to summon him, meaning it was planned out out and not just random luck.

Dex-chan lover
"Lex has arrived on the scene! How will he defeat the demon!?!?"

Answer: Easily, I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread