Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 12 - The …

Aggregator gang
Sasuga Org-sama! Rolf lol....... i will wait for this fame to bite him back, even though its not his fault lol

@CountryMage still the org got sum of money from doing nothing, and this kinds of things isn't funny at all, i mean what if he has to face some big calamity dragon that invade the city, it'll bothering for both mc and the lord

Banned
Org is definitely doing a great job of being the Face of a hero and all the politics, and public appearances that goes with it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually getting tired of how dense this MC is. "Just a green dragon." when people are telling him it's an amazing feat, he still only takes his own counsel. Which means he's looking down on all of the people of this world as inferior.

Aggregator gang
I understand it's a joke about perspective, since the MC is so powerful he doesn't care about dragons

But if he clearly understands perspective on money (despite now having so much)...

"Wow 200,000 gold coins is a lot, it's just a green dragon" This doesn't work from a comedy standpoint. It's just poor writing

Group Leader
I dunno but, I feel irritated by the aniki-noisy boy.

Now I like Org-dono more... XD

Double-page supporter
Our boy Org is gonna get outed as a fraud the moment he encounters an actual S-ranked adventurer...

Aggregator gang
dude's gonna get himself killed over MC's actions being attributed to him
either he's gonna get forced in front of something he can't handle
or the truth is gonna come out and he'll end up at fault even though he never said he did what they assumed he did

Its actually really funny to have misundertanding for the side character rather than the usual mc route

Platinum? Ah, so that's like, 10 gold in the Forgotten Realms. But it'd make sense if it were 100. I wouldn't be surprised if it were a thousa-

......... I'm...... still not surprised....

@screamdoom On the bright side, he's a good guy, so she might choose to stay with him despite it.

@KimiNoNamae Oh give it a rest, no one's gonna die here. It's that kind of story.

@Kayriel No, he's looking down on himself and his enemies. What we really need to question is what it was like for him in his previous lives.

@dudewithmagic In comedy, anything works.

Dex-chan lover
@KimiNoNamae then you weren't paying attention, the lord sent more money to Org, but it was the mc that finds himself with more money than can be explained. Org's bonus went to the mc.

Group Leader
This is One Punch Man level of misunderstanding, where King gets all of Saitama's credit. The only difference here is that it's dry as hell and not funny at all.

Users who are viewing this thread