Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 12 - The …

Group Leader
@Karinkishi No one knew about the Demon Gate, and if it wasn't for MC's random training session the demon would have been able to launch a surprise attack on the kingdom. With the gate gone the threat of invasion is over.

Since Bad Dragon doesn't exist in that world they have to make due with the auction house.

@GGCannon you must be an idiot or something. Many MC's in series like this don't want to deal with the nobles and other crap like that again when they are reincarnated again or more then once. Many MC's just want to live a quite life without any more headaches that come with dealing with those nobles and sh$t that goes with them. There is a manga that I'm reading where the MC after reincarnated twice is living a slow life and doesn't want to deal with nobles and the like.

There might be some time where the author just doesn't want to the MC's of their series do deal with nobles and the like b/c it would be getting old fast and fans would stop reading those kind of manga's and look for something else. I think it great that the author's are getting away from MC's having to help or deal with nobles crap and babysitting them for no reason when the MC's can life a nice life.

Dex-chan lover
@LoneWolf75 not only are you extremely rude for the way you worded your comment, you completely missed my point.

It seriously ticks me off when RECOGNITION is removed from the MC and given to an UNRELATED PARTY.
Point 1: Receiving recognition does NOT mean serving a noble.
The MC in case was already set in not listening to the noble or the butler.

Point 2: The unrelated party will have severe trouble and be accused of fraud down the line.
When truth comes to light, nobles will never claim that they were wrong, but they will claim that they were deceived and the unrelated party, in this case a good person who was friendly with the MC, will have serious problems.

Point 3: The unrelated party will be expected to do things miles above their actual capability.
As they expect him to be strong enough to deal with a dragon, they will request of him to do things that are extremely above his true capacity, which can seriously harm or even kill him solely for the fact that recognition that was not intended for him, was given to him due to a misunderstanding of that stupid butler.

I care for SHIT that if the MC would or would not serve the noble. Actually, I very much would be delighted for them to try to butter him up and hit their faces on a wall with the MC, receiving due recognition, proves that he does not have any intention to serve anyone and is more than strong and capable enough to keep his own freedom and not be bent by anyone.

Right now it's just the creator is flexing about how awesome their creation was, especially the MC.
Boring~ If it keep going like this, and only about flexing the MC, I will drop this.

Is it just me or was that a small amount of money? Considering the quantity and quality I feel like the amount given is like half or 25% of the real worth.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this has to be at the top or close to for the most uninteresting isekai/tensei story ever, legit no sense of danger/accomplishment nor the art is that good. Why am I still reading this? it's truly a mystery.

Fed-Kun's army
I just dislike it so much, how gullible idiot this MC can be at times. This is the type of a guy who would get easily scammed, losing all of his money, if he wasn't surrounded by somewhat decent people, like here.

@Joonhas but he did got scammed though? thats why he didnt accept the meeting with the lord or whatever. Remember his last life where he said that lots of people tried to get close to him just to use him. That's why he just does whatever the fuck he wants because he just doesnt give a shit anymore. And I think that is the bigger reason why he is even surrounded with decent people.

Thanks for the chapter!
Hope for her sake they don't mention he took out the demon and demon gate in one hit. XD As for the one part of a dragon the nobles fought over it's probably the dragon's family jewels. Whether they have an a recipe that works or even if said piece does or doesn't increase virility the nobles will put out a fortune on the small chance it does work. If it does work they better have it made into individual doses so they don't have a heart attack. In any case, MC really needs to work on learning the common sense of the world. Also, since mastered magic and swordsmanship should work on becoming a Magic Swordsman now. Magic Swordsman being a swordsman who not only uses the sword and magic but also combines them like using magic to add an elemental buff to the sword like fire or lightning, etc.

I can’t help feel pity for that Org if he realizes they keep putting him In such high regard by the time he realizes with up he’ll be put into a death sentence situation

Double-page supporter
The word "wrong" keeps spinning in my head when these noble idiots talk. And could that prostitute looking receptionist be any more shameless?

Am I really the only one who thinks org is a convenient existence for taking the short end of the stick, aka the unwanted attention? I mean seriously the kid doesn’t want much attention which is pretty understandable tbh, so this misunderstanding is kinda a relief

Users who are viewing this thread