Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 13 - B-Ra…

every time i read this, its makes me suspect that MC brains/personality is degraded according to his age and his previous life memory is just an imagination of some kids.. -_-
he was a hero and also a sage before 3rd reincarnation, idk i expect the MC at least have some brains for politics and some common sense for thinking by himself about what his action brought up and at least a bit of mature personality, not just surprised here and there by some small things and act like he never have the experience of meeting anyone higher than guild branch master...

Still thanks for update!!!

Dex-chan lover
I want to see Org-san to rise to the top and become a (figure) badass like KING

Double-page supporter
@gagegageha It's more like he got too strong too fast in his previous lives and became too isolated to live a normal life or have any sort of common sense.

@gagegageha
I know, right? He acts just like some kid in a fantasy setting that just was given that much power and knowledge, instead of someone who lived for 200+ years

Fed-Kun's army
@gagegageha
I agree. It's one thing if he was a commoner or something in his past 2 lives....but he was a hero in the first, the greatest swordsman at that time.....and a sage in the second, the greatest magician at that time. He's met nobles, kings, and other big shots.....yet he gets surprised by a guild branch master and starry eyed over a adventure he should know from his own experience and expertise he's miles above in ability. But, this mc: 1) Doesn't listen to anyone when it comes to his strength and the current strength of the world. 2) Sometimes shows he his less critical thinking skills than actual teens (that plan those kids came up with on the spot makes me want them to be the main characters in all honesty). 3) Isn't affected by boobs, big or small....like Elma practically has her Mega Oppai at his eye level constantly and he hasn't so much as glanced at them. Mina is pretty stacked as well and Meguri isn't bad either. 4) Doesn't listen to anyone when it comes to his strength and the current strength of the world! This one is important so I said it twice!

Fed-Kun's army
@gagegageha
He does seem really stupid for someone who has lived for 2 full lives already. However in alot of manga/novels Heores are not smart. Infact its more common for the Hero to be an idiot than anything else. Sage is also a job or title that doesn't always mean they have common sence, again more often than not Sages tend to be airheads or completely focused on magic in mangas and often have zero social skills or knowledge of how the world works.

Still hes shown to have had a normal childhood so his complete lack of common sence in this life is really strange...

I can't be the only one annoyed by these manga where the mc doesn't get his recognition. It's an annoying plot line that shouldn't even exist

Man, this manga really does a good job of getting me to like a lot of the supporting cast while getting annoyed with the MC. This chapter for example, I enjoyed the guild staff in their attempts to constantly want to promote the MC in recognition of his skills but refrain from giving him the rank they feel he rightfully deserves as having him get promoted too quickly without building a reputation would look probably cause people to doubt things. Heck, I was even questioning why they'd promote him to B rank so soon after he joined for the exact reasons they stopped at D before, but after explaining the dangerous area stuff, I can buy how after he's shown two amazing accomplishments you'd be willing to risk some bad rumors to get him access to at least some of the areas he deserves to be in, and especially since if he accomplishes stuff in there it'll help build his reputation in a way that's easier for people to believe. The Guild master's original doubt of the claims being laid at the MC's feet also seemed pretty reasonable (at least thanks to the explanation that he didn't pay too close attention to the dragon stuff), but once given evidence was convinced, and I do get the position that the MC not having proof of the demon and the gate could raise some issues in convincing the nobles, but as well that there was enough there to make a good enough case. I'm sure that there are probably some logistical holes that could be poked into things, but I feel like it works pretty well and takes into consideration people behaving in ways that seem pretty natural, which is something that I feel a lot of similar stories don't properly handle (either having other people bend over backwards to cater to the MC as a super special person, or be super cynical and disregard their legitimate achievements as if it was nothing).

Then we've got the MC who despite spending two different lifetimes mastering things, becoming someone who was at the head of his field, getting involved in a lot of politics, having to teach people, and a bunch of other things doesn't understand how to read a damn room! Oh well, it'll be funny to see the noble praising Org for his recent Evil Boar hunting where he inevitably thinks they're talking about the one evil boar he killed when they're really talking about the hoard that Lex killed, and to see how those misunderstandings continue to grow. Normally that sort of joke would grow a bit overplayed for me I feel, but since the MC is racking up achievements like no one's business and this series has me enjoy the characters around the MC more than himself typically, I am actually interested in seeing how Org's arc is going to go.

Dex-chan lover
@saku_mochi Yes, you aren't the only one. But that only means that it's not a manga meant for you. There is all kinds of plot afterall. Whether it's this kind of plot, one where he became a hero and be famous, one where he would just go one a tour around the world, or where he become a pervert and try to build a harem, I like them all. I for one, just enjoy how the MC will deal with what he encounter, whether aggressively, passively, weakly, or perversely.

Dex-chan lover
So everyone in his starter village has lost magic bags of holding? Is it a village of ex-heroes, or something? If it were, it might explain why his 'danger' level knowledge is so skewed.

Double-page supporter
This chapter was mind numbing.
It felt like I already read it but still read it anyway lol

Dex-chan lover
Wonder when Mc is gona hook up with the THICC guild girl....man I really hope he does since that’s the only hit girl in the series atm anyone around his age would be pretty meh compared to her

Users who are viewing this thread