Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 14 - A jo…

Contributor
This wouldn't have been a problem if the butler was named Sebastian instead.

The gigs up it seems, which is a shame as I was quite amused by the whole thing, but with the MC off to his next adventure, there is no reason to have this part of the story still going.

Really glad that he didn't involve himself with all of the noble political shit, like I like those stories, but this is clearly a comedy manga and it would be weird if it turns in something more all of the sudden

Dex-chan lover
Wow I’m legit mad he left without hooking up with guild girl.....like anyone else in the series is shit compared to her, I really hope he hooks up with a THICC girl like guildgirl is with that big Ara ara energy

A manga that put an end to the running gag, and pretty fast at that i like it

Group Leader
I really love this story of Org-sama, and John as well.

I hope Org-sama become the MC

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised Org spilled this beans this quickly. I thought his story arc was just going to be him getting into weirder and weirder situations as fake accomplishments kept sticking to him.

What a nice coincidence that Lex just left the town when the lord learn the truth about Org

That john is a shameful figure for butler character development in Manga World
LOL XD
tumblr_inline_o8tdrdNrvL1sj5c2x_500.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread