Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2…

Dex-chan lover
you're not stupid man, you have lived 2 lives already, you should know exactly how precious these ingredients are and how to act like a normal person yet he's acting like a 5 year old.

Naive doesn't even begin to describe the writing.

Even for a fluffy gentle My Little Pony kind of world of violence and monsters. A 175 year old man would be sick of it. A more realistic set up is if he was sick of violence and hedonism and just wanted to spend this new life growing crops or something.

I don't need something on the caliber of Worth the Candle here - but for the love of god have the guts to create a character with at least one character trait or terminal goal for the love of god.

He killed a dragon and got F-Rank.
You could kill hundreds of demon lords, dragons, behemoths, save the world twice, stomp S-Rank Adventurers in the ground, all that in front of the guild and they would give you F-Rank because that are the rules!

If I ever get overpowered in an isekai I would do only F-Rank-Quests. I would eradicate every F-Rank monster possible. Decline every rank-up, and if that is not possible burn my card and register anew, to only get F-Rank. Even if I easily beat up the S-Rank guild master in an examination I will always get my trusty F-Rank.

Aggregator gang
a not so wise sage/hero, that not even thinking twice while doing something, or even try at least learn about his new world

Sage what? He can't even thingking right. Atleast make him aware of normal senses please. Wtf, did he get brain damage or something, so autistic

Dex-chan lover
Author better delete the fact that he said the MC was both a hero and a sage , he is clearly being too retarded for someone who claimed to have lived twice. A sage is wise, a hero is powerful, being cautious and resourceful should be their acquired traits, and here this guy, not only having no common sense, he's not even trying to check what's the standard of his world (which even becomes more questionable, given he's 15 years of age, what did he do in that normal village for 15 years for not even having at least some inkling about common sense. Unless it was a village of OP heroes or something, this should never happen ).

for someone that is living his third live his common sense suck, and it didnt appear that his parents somehow brainwashed him like some other isekai mc, i would even say he had a normal childhood so how the fuck is he acting that oblivious

It's really odd to set the MC's character like that though if he's designed to be a 2nd time reincarnated person, especially since it appears to be in the same world, his previous life knowledge and common sense should have worked even for his 3rd life, just like how the languages and words he learned can still be used as it is when he registered as an adventurer, which is not expected from a young boy from a small village with no money and proper education. I assume that his past lives weren't that long ago since the civilisation doesn't seem to have progressed much when it should have progressed since he actually saved the world and peace would have encouraged progression, which means his past knowledge and common sense should have been applicable as long as he started from the bottom in his 1st life and surrounded by average people.

Oh well, I"ll just take this series as a feel-good comedy with fantasy RPG elements because apparently this series is silly that it should not be taken seriously or else it'll only bring irritations because the author apparently isn't trying to go for a logical/rational/sensible story lol.

Edit:
Wait, this series gets published by Square Enix? Wow... I feel there are a lot of other web novels deserve this such opportunity to be adapted and supported by such a well-known company...

Fed-Kun's army
mamono should be translated as monster, but they took it literally as "magic item" 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that his previous lives were in worlds with much higher levels of development, where taking out the dragon would be something more common then this one. Previous lives are fine, but not all the knowledge will directl6y carry over, and some could easily mislead you as well.

That or he was just so high end that he lost track of what is common.

Dex-chan lover
The author really has no excuse for doing the "ridiculously overpwered protagonist without common sense" trope here.

Dex-chan lover
Will titties and loli (and beastfolk) save this trainwreck from Axe-kun?

Stay tuned! 😎

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 yeah, I think he just got used to being on the Frontline with the gods and chosen ones of the past two lives where everyone and everything was op. Which makes his ignorance of what normal is a lot more believable.

That said, his listening comprehension isn't great, seeing as it totally slipped by him that every intact piece of a dragon is worth it's weight in at least silver. Mind he was fixated on the fact he was gonna be sleeping hungry on the streets tonight, so that is somewhat forgivable.

Users who are viewing this thread