Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2…

I can understand that heroes might not live long lives and not really experience all aspects of reality besides its brutality. However, he lived another life; becoming a Sage, an extremely difficult goal which takes decades of research, along with experience, intelligence and wisdom unparalleled to any other yet is unable to exert any caution nor thought into his actions. Despite his desire to live a normal life, this manga ultimately suffers from the mc's severe lack of thought. I came with low expectations for this manga, and I still got disappointed as the author apparently did not put a single ounce of effort into this story. There are "trash" manga or web-novels out there that have the same cliche extremely overpowered mc in the story, yet have more effort put into them and better execution than this one has.

What a waste of ink. It's better to have this laid out onto text rather than an actual manga format.

Dex-chan lover
Man people are so salty. The story seems fine to me, a comedy about how out of touch the dude is because of his two previous overpowered lives.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, love it how the MC has no common sense of a regular life of an adventurer. I guess being a hero slaying powerful monsters became so ingrained into his mind that it should be normal to do things that way as an adventurer. 😅

""I WILL LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!!"
slays dragon perfectly
creates a dimensional magic storage
hands out scale from said perfect dragon corpse
man the common sense of heroes is strange

This manga is fucking shit. Just like another, I came into this with extremely low expectations, and the big tits, and even now I'm like, yeah, this is fucking stupid. How can a character, who has lived over 100 years EASILY, be acting like a literal 15 year old kid who knows absolutely NOTHING about the world? This is fucking terrible. I can have suspension of disbelief, and is the reason why I can enjoy many isekai trash without feeling gross, but I can't even do that because this "Sage" is nothing like the kind of wise character a Sage usually is.

Am staying for Elma's tits, but this will probably be the worst rated manga I've ever continue reading lol

What the, dude your age is like 100 years,even typical 17 years japan reincarnated boy have some common sense

Ok so the thing about being reincarnated 2 times is just here to make the MC OverPowered. That's all.

Either this is the story of an OverPowered vegetable or the author is just too lazy to make an original story. Or this story has a unique goal and that is to please the reader for him to feel stronger and have fan service (pretty plausible 🤔).

All of this has been learned from the first 2 chapter GG!

Dex-chan lover
... sage?

lmao yeah right.

imagine living a life for the third time with all memories intact and still think like a teenager.

let say his mind is too used being a strong guy who able to kill monsters easily

how the fk he cant think to borrow some money first for a day and pay them back tenfold later

ah forget it.

Dex-chan lover
why not just sell the gill first lol what kind of thinking is this lol

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe he lost his common sense the second time he was reincarnated. At least org seems to be calm about it.

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot why I didn’t continue to read this, so reread the first two chapters and I completely understood why the past me put this on hold.

Dex-chan lover
I think I get it now. Every time you reincarnate, your intelligence gets cut in half...

Users who are viewing this thread