Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2…

Aggregator gang
Let me tell you something, writing a smart main character in a manga for shonen demography is actually illegal in Japan and punishable by death sentence...

Group Leader
@humbleoverlord that explains a whole lot.
It's his third life and he still has no monetary sense of value. Doubtful he has much of any sense now...

Also, the guild should have offered him a down payment for such a valuable item on request. Considering their commission, such a thing would be easy.
and if he had smaller parts on hand... Wtf, sell them if you need a quick buck!

Dex-chan lover
If you're here to complain about MC's sense of value, MC still thinks everything is at endgame, max lvl, 80 man raid dungeons when where he is right now is super weeny hut jr noob zone.

A Green Dragon is fucking hard to kill as a lvl 5 escaped prisoner in Skyrim, but is fuckng "lol trash" when you're legendary and got more dragonbone and dragon scales than what you know what to do with cause Ancient and Elder dragons are now trash mobs.

Aggregator gang
@SunSun

So this. Best explanation to date. Well done.

It makes so much sense for anyone who ever played an RPG. That super powerful mithril back then? Trash now, because I farm adamantium and orichalcum. That hard foe in the first half of a Final Fantasy title? Can't even take one hit now.

No no no, you cannot use that video games logic when the setting is supposed to be in a "real" world.

If he can read and write thanks to his former lives, as well as adapt his speech to the era (mentioned in the first chapter) there are absolutely ZERO excuses for his lack of common sense. He already lived two lives for goodness sake, he should be able to perfectly adjust his behaviour.

He could perhaps be out of touch with those values because of how powerful he is, but that does not fit with his goofy behaviour at all

Double-page supporter
@Fenrire

You're assuming he had common sense in his first two lives. One was a super-magician and those rarely leave their towers to deal with normal living. The other was a hero, who dealt with the absurd and danger as his way of life - not people, presumably.

If his personality is the same as it was in the first two lives, since his mind transmigrated and his body did not... then he was ALWAYS exactly as he is now. Imagine that great wise sage being this damn derpy.

I love it.

Thanks for the chapter!
Having the experience of two lifetimes and still doesn't have an ounce of common sense. XD Wonder if MC is in a different world from previous reincarnations or the ability and magic levels have declined since his last life making it harder for the locals to defeat a green dragon? Then again, being so powerful he might have never realized defeating green dragons wasn't easy for common soldiers in his previous lives either.

This honestly looks interesting to read. I'll look forward to reading the next chapters. 😄😄😄

Aggregator gang
ahhhh shiet...MC must've forgotten to do research about lowly people living their "slow simple" life in his previous life....

Aggregator gang
The level stupidity this one emits is over 9000!
Seriously tho, does he left half of his brain back when he was a hero and the other half as a sage? Guy seems to be running on fumes....understandable if true.

Supporter
I'm just glad his registration went of with a whimsy veteran and not just an asshole looking to pick on a newbie.

Fed-Kun's army
.....he lived two lives (three including this one) and he still doesn't have the wisdom of seeking information about the world first?
i guess he wasted his 2 previous life

Users who are viewing this thread