Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 1…

Aggregator gang
why do you care about that judgmental BIMBO???
and his type of personality will only work when every bloody one of the worlds inhabitants are super polite and nice.
Gosh I could imagine his type in the office doing all the work because "ITS NOTHING" lol

Maybe there are authors who are inexperienced and draw cringe garbage, but I'd like to believe they're intentionally trying to cringe the readers.

Dex-chan lover
> Liliera-san is the bikini adventurer who didnt like non b-rank right?
If that was the case, maybe, maybe..... After MC save her, she will be a contestant immediately as a waifu ...

Fed-Kun's army
eh its not too bad enough that I would drop it. The nuking of the forest was fun. Otherwise it's ok. I'll keep reading it for entertainment purpose

Dex-chan lover
now that i think about it
those OPPAIS are there to motivated the adventurer, you know how their works is
a simple OPPAI can soothes everyone morale (actually OPPAI is never simple)

Aggregator gang
Since when was her attitude his problem? Yet he’s made it his primary motivation, despite everyone else knowing and having seen undeniable results.

Dex-chan lover
You people are putting too much thought into it. An adventurer is free.
Free to help people even if they don't "deserve" it. Free to prove oneself to others.
That's what adventurers do.
They don't have to do a detailed cost-benefit analysis every time they go adventuring.

Many thanks to Mangasushi for bringing this story to us.

I really wonder if he's ever going to realize he's legitimately OP. It's a funny gag, but it can get easily exhausting. Also, will Lilli's team be exterminated and she'll be the last survivor, removing all restrictions to have her be his for the days to come?

.... Yeah that's too far-fetched, they'll all be saved.

@introvertchild @Fran1212 Speak for yourselves, please.

@flannan Not to mention he considers her a friend, because that's what shonen MCs do. Anybody they slightly like is a friend.

@dskilly @Valve As panch_magic said she does have backstory that explains why she is that way, but the thing about her being a high ranked adventurer at a young age is
later revealed that she is only high ranked because of skills in material collection and not her combat skills
@Eldwin
Unfortunatelyfor the foreseeable future, Lex even saves her and cures her mother and the rest of the villagers and reclaims their village for them and puts up a barrier so that it can be a safe place for the people to stop and the villagers can make a living by running inns and such. He then turns around and makes her a new weapon and begins training her due to reasons I listed in my former spoiler tag.
However if it makes you feel better
Lex being such an outstanding protagonist will cause her quite a bit of mental anguish due to all the logic defying stuff he does and will probably ruin her for other people if they stay together to long (as in she will compare other people to Lex when forming parties and begin using him as a standard)

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod She appeared in literally 1 chapter and was unnecessarily rude to the MC. And you actually care about her? Whatever floats your boat I guess. Seems like just another generic character to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Izayoi98 Wow, just fucking awful, those spoilers made me decide to actually drop this, damn. Even the spoiler you seem to have ment to explain why shes a bitch just made her look worse.

Though, do you know if he ever leaves bitch girl and goes to some new place? He left his first group so maybe he'll leave again and this story can break out of that terrible cycle.

@introvertchild First, it was TWO chapters. Second, she was rude because she refused to believe the one in a trillion chance of him being strong enough to make B-rank in less than a week. And third, I care for her a little more than I care for an innocent bystander. Being generic makes zero difference in quality.

@Valve Honestly I got tired of the novel after chapter after the point where they
went to the center of the forest using his flight magic and fought an ancient treant
and at that point they were still in the same town so as far as I am aware he hasn't gone to another town yet or ranked up
though the higher upside of the adventurers guild were talking about it and I believe they decided to, but hadn't done it yet
so he hasn't left her. Though this is all from the WN so they might have changed it.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod - I think MC knows he is very powerful, but since he isn't showing off his real power, he underestimates what he is doing.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is awful, the running gaga of him not realizing how OP he is got old in the third time and is only making him look dumber the more it happens, his personality is boring as hell, and now his goal in life is to simp for a bitch that appeared for one chapter, I don't even know what he liked about her that he didn't see in other girls, it just feels like the manga is pushing her as the heroine and forcing the MC to give her more importance than she actually deserve without bothering to go through the necessity character development to get to that stage.

Users who are viewing this thread