Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 1…

Well i guess it's time for the mc to save the day also thks a lot for those spoilers below yeah they were not surprising cause knowing his persona one would expect him to such things and yep even though it was awful i would still read this shit till the end cause it looks fun and would make ya lose your common sense cause of the easy- but hard to things he just did
Anyways can ya spoilers spoil me bout how many girls this mc manage to get that's all i want to know

i dont understand why japanese mangaka make a really nice and OP MC who has lived countless lives but then in this new reincarnated life, they make him look like the dumbest mofo in the entire multiverse. like dude, you make such an amazing manga, you must have some big brain because i definitely cant come up with stories like this, but then you make the MC a retard? like seriously? this man just met a girl randomly, that girl insulted MC, and now you are making MC the one who wants to solve the misunderstanding? so sad man. it's such a good manga....but that MC....

@0TheWatcher0 lol, I guess every hero must have a weakness, acting like an idiot and a pushover must be MC's weakness.
Dude is in his third life and still acts like a kid

MD@Home
@panch_magic @Izayoi98 Ey, thanks for the background and spoilers! Hmm, that does simmer down my dislike for her, all that's left is for why Lex has to gain her favor when he could care less; only explanation that one could derive from the it is just that plot can't be made without them interacting.

Users who are viewing this thread