Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Fed-Kun's army
@ Shiromon It is stated that he was Japanese and participated in WW2 so it rather obvious that he killed allied soldiers (US, Soviet and so on) or Chinese people (and yeah the people was meant to be there)
I found this by Xexal Seyer in the LH-comment section of chapter 25:
Xexal Seyer
"Bobby Wasabi That and Renya's past is sort of hinted to be this one Japanese Prince that caused the Nanking Massacure during World War 2. I don't remember the details, but apparently in the novel it says Renya killed 3712 people during WW2. This can actually be read as a date, and that date would be December (12) 1937 (37). When the aformentioned Nanking Massacure started.

The prince who caused the Massacure, lived till 90 IRL. So did Renya."
If that were to be true then the MC would be a war criminal and as a side note, yes Japanese people tend to deny many of the war crimes they committed and the fact that the US in an attempt to make their lives easier never dragged their emperor to the court helps them out. They aren't really mentioned in Japanese school as well

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the two scanlation groups are still continuing to translate this even though It'll never update again.

Contributor
@WingZeroHeeroYuy - Seems only suspended not completely axed, maybe they wait this crap fade so they can continue it, after all the ligh novel count 18 full volumes and the manga is very tame, would be a shame if it stop now.

Double-page supporter
@depzdai for the sake of the argument, are you and your nation are at once were the receiving end of the Japanese imperial genocide? Any of your ancestors/grandfather/relative decapitated? Torture for 5 years long?

If not then your argument need a little homework

Double-page supporter
@Aricitic There's a word for that, it's called nationalism. Chinese Novels tend to take it way farther than Japanese Novels in my experience.

@zetsubouzanto You can have the flat asf hippie forest elves, and I'll take the busty asf war-mongering succubi in hell, deal?

Dex-chan lover
@mommy: The US didn't try to make their life easier by "not dragging thier emperor to court". In fact Japan was willing to surrender as long as the emperor remained untouched, the US decided to test their new nuclear toys and then agreed to pretty much the same terms.
It would have been very ironic if they "dragged the emperor to court" for war crimes, after they bombed civilians just so that Japan won't fall under Russian influence.

@zetsubouzanto: There are a lot more reasons than the pretext over which both wars were started. Sure, Hitler would never had gotten to power were the allied countries not making sure that Germany is economically ruined (in fact when he first presented his ideas he was jailed). The point is - the first and second world war is not something that just happened - people planned this long in advance stacking war inventory.

Dex-chan lover
@ichi24
for the sake of the argument, are you and your nation are at once were the receiving end of the Japanese imperial genocide? Any of your ancestors/grandfather/relative decapitated? Torture for 5 years long?

If not then your argument need a little homework
I failed to see how all that is relevant.
I mean, journalist exist and pretty sure a good chunk of them weren't the receiving end of the Japanese imperial genocide, nor have any of their ancestors/grandfather/relative decapitated, nor tortured for 5 years long.
And victims tends to be biased against their suppressor anyway.

@criver that's why i mentioned it's 'one of minor trigger' , i already knew the fact that motherfishing war-mongers behind the despairful event was planned the bullsh t event behind the scene .

@gaigous deal , well while you burning and rotting in hell i will be in heaven already , so i have flat elves here and flat angels in hereafter .

@Temeraire you too sir ?. What a shame not everybody appreciate how wonderful flat chested woman is .

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo: Because it is not relevant. Hating people because others that lived in the same region did something decades ago is ridiculous. It's simply generalizing and prejudice. But people love to generalize.

Dex-chan lover
@ichi24 I swear your mind is like a closet that never opens for like ever. I come here for manga, and I say fuck publicly with some /pol/'s clusterfuck like this affecting such a series. Every country has their own privacy, but known history forever keeps its public exposure, so stop hindering your intelligence by your fake justice words. China can never get physically damaged by this small manga; their pride is the only thing to consult.
If you still want to whine, click spoiler below to see your convenient and beloved 'China's 5-year torture' thing get crushed (although Rape of Nanjing only longed for 6 weeks), you Social Justice Warrior/fake patriotic Chinese.
Btw, my country was instead more than 1000 years long ruled, or as you said it also means 'tortured', by Imperial China (Reference shit: https://bit.ly/2tsrkyh ). Not to mention, my country was also fucked by Japan for like 10 years in WW2. Till now China's gov is still doing dirty things to my country and I'm doing my best not to care about those shits because they are irrelevant to my own life. Deal with your class homework first before even minding some big words about more complex stuff, tard.

Double-page supporter
@criver I'm tempted to agree with you, but the truth is we just don't know, here's a sauce: https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/debate-over-japanese-surrender

@zetsubouzanto Awesome, while you're having fun with that gated community, I'll be enjoying the company of buxom fallen-angels.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous: I am referring specifically to Alperovitz's research, since it's the only one that does not rely on a number of assumptions and guesswork. Even if you consider the other stances, they still do not contradict the gist of my point. It would have been very ironic for the US to trial the emperor after they bombed civilians. And while research may be inaccurate at places, the fact remains that the main reason that the US, rather than Russia, gained influence over Japan, is the bombing. This speaks tons if you consider the war in Vietnam and Korea which were basically wars over influence. So while I acknowledge that one may argue about the surrender documents, I don't believe that anybody could argue that nuking civilians was necessary.

@depzdai
it's normal to throw mountain of dirt on others and rage when teaspoon of dirt thrown on you. and that's true not only for china vs japan relations. government can also use some minor outside thing to distract ppl from inside problems

Dex-chan lover
@Vykos It's all about China's overpride. If they could learn how to accept the past then this mess would never have appeared in the first place. There are more than enough exemplary countries that have been able to step forward, including Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@ Nick86
Since the anime staff and voice actors jump shark out of this title I can see the manga artist do the same to get out of this train wreck too.

Double-page supporter
@criver Like I said, I'm tempted to agree with you, I was just pointing out the lack of certainty, however small.

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone was curious, or cares, my last comment was not specifically directed at anyone. I was using them thar words to drive a point, not to accuse anyone (here) of being them... (I don't, really, know any of you. How could I assert anything about who you are? What you say? Certainly... Whi you are? Not really)

Anyway, I suggest someone make a thread and link it here. The conversation at hand is something better had in the controllable context of a thread rather than the random spam of comments... (Believe me, I have tried...)
I would do it myself but I currently have a massive headache, and am (as always) on a smart phone...

Double-page supporter
Is there a link to forum section for this manga? The comment getting out of hand.

As for you @depzdai

i don't know who you are and since it's obviously you commit much of ad hominem to me enough to gauge your attitude toward those whose simply opinion that doesn't match or agree with yours.

So let we start where we left off, shall we?

First, like you i do came here for to read manga, and some occasion do comment and banter, if such comment like this below. And sometimes i will give opinion or "correction" if the situation arise.

Second, you assume me from /pol/ and probably behave like one, which in fact is not true since i never been there or those trend whatever set there have yet occurred to me. Heck i don't even know what this chinese justice crap you mention about.

Third, i think you need to set a apart about this issue. Japs didn't ONLY invade china, they invade HALF of Asia Pacific. They practically lay waste from north to fucking Darwin, of aussie. that's basically like dozens of country they fuck with. Just like your allegedly claim for ten years.

Fourth, this is short, rape of nanking have nothing to do with me since I'm not even chinese but their justification still just just like how Holocaust and Holodomor is real.

Fifth, also short, I'm am from south east asia, and as before i emphasize im NOT chinese or even ethnically nor AFFILIATED with or PATRONIZE any current or past PRC propaganda.

Sixth, no need to go south are we? I'm just correcting or give "opinion" what is true about japs (yeah japs aren't sunshine and dandy you know) and considering they beat the bush about it then they deserve it.

Seventh, good lord, we come a long way are? So the last post of your says this,

"Till now China's gov is still doing dirty things to my country and I'm doing my best not to care about those shits because they are irrelevant to my own life "

Good one mate, why bother right? Since I'm neither PRC nor an ethnic chinese so why bother? Hmmmmmm that's weird. Japs are relevant! But why? Oh i know! My ancestors fought and die against them! But according to you logic is irrelevant, so

Eighth, the shit japs have with me is ONLY the Yasukini Shrine, JUST that. We all know how prideful the japs are the shrine are the reason why I'm posting that comment to begin with, IF you are aware of that to begin with.

Lastly the way you comment i doubt you are another asian with inferiority complex more like some american who have issues with this thing call libtards or sjw. And probably you misunderstand or misunderstood me for them. I already lmfao when you attack me for being prc shill and the accuse me for being their sjw or libtard which make me even awkward hahaha

Truly your deserve a honour in this comment section for making me goes typing this far

A true warrior *clap*

Top off the hat for you

Double-page supporter
@mage_goo

i think your mistaken

like i said earlier, "for the argument sake"

to correct this mess of misunderstand

I have no problem with this manga, nor against the author or its publisher, in fact i OK this manga

it's just matter of some bad timing when some opportunistic sick found out what author have said in the Past, again i emphasize the past

problem blew and then we have this 2 faction fighting

i react to depzdai cause he is claiming of china hypocrisy (which is sometimes true)

but since i neither both, so criticized japs in that manner

but well you know he went batshit against me, instead of properly or reply decently to me like how you did

also

yeah both side WERE the receiving end

iinm one of my ancestor (who accidentally work previously with British government) who was actually pro independence (against British) against were also treated as same

basically you work/have ties with British or previous were part of local independence movement either having your head off or goes to some slaves camp. only the Chinese have it worse (especially those with related with Kuomintang/communist)

there's TON of book regarding of this, since JOURNALIST is also another name for SPY

the problem with china is that they have not 1, but 2 wars against japs ( and that's not counting pre meiji conquest), so in historical context YES it will be biased considering the final one is bloodiest of all

but again, neither side would have this current friction if japs just apologize sincerely (and that yasukuni shrine is topple down)

all we got now china having piss fight with south east asian countries

Users who are viewing this thread