Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Aggregator gang
classic xenophobic japan. Most of the Japanese works that show some sort of thing about the Japanese Protagonist being from "pacifistic japan" or start glorifying WW2 is sort of low key racist. I knew from the get go that the author was a bit racist, didn't think he was stupid enough to actually vocalize it. Most Japanese people that are overly nationalistic tend to have the same sentiments as the author, but aren't stupid enough to go out and say it. I blame the teachings in their school systems where they hide parts of their history where they committed atrocities against other people.

@LygarX it's something he said like, some years ago. It's unknown if he still has the same feelings, but it's nothing that he said currently. He deserves flak for saying it, but they needed to dig on his twitter to find it. They only tried to find it because of the dubious origins of the MC. That's it, not because of a new comment.

wha! Uhm, is this some kind of revenge of lhtranslation from valhalla, because they seems to be taking projects and now is a payback?

Group Leader
*Sees News: Pub.Status: Hiatus...LN/Anime: Axed and Canceled*

Whelp...that sucks. 'Tis life in this current age, I suppose.

Since the author apparently already apologized for it, hopefully everybody can move on looking forward instead of backward, and let it be water under the bridge.

Dex-chan lover
Sucks that the author is getting BTFO by his early political leanings, but I guess everything has to be PR safe now adays, sad cause this series is one of the few Decent Isekais.

Group Leader
NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE THIS MANGA IS MY SOULLLLLLLLLL WHYYYYYYYYYY ;^;

Contributor
People, don't believe the random stupid edits of someone without any sources.

The Light Novel is on hiatus and there's no announcement of whether it's cancelled now. There are zero updates regarding the manga and the publisher site still lists the next update for the 22nd.

Double-page supporter
@Aruseus493 they also just halted the sale of current and futures official English releases of the LN....idk about you but the end seems inevitable

@NullApostle nah it's a release streak that's actually a battle between a group of scumbag snipers, ValhallaScans, and another group, LHTranslation. Valhalla just sniped their series, so LH decided to strike back. They intended to release chapter 25 tomorrow, but Lalo of Valhalla decided to be petty and released a rushed, shit quality chapter just to be before LH.

Contributor
@firefox1234
Yea, I know about the English LN is on hiatus now too. That's for a different problem though. The sudden halting of shipments in Japan jeopardized J-Novel Club's license and they can't start translating future volumes without guarantees that their license won't suddenly be revoked. If they're forced to cancel a pre-order on Amazon, they could end up being banned from putting up pre-orders for up to a year which could cost them $300K+. (Bankruptcy Territory)

Aggregator gang
This was racist against chinese people so you know it's a good story.

Dex-chan lover
Roark, so, if I am hearing you correctly,
the reason we got so many chapters so quickly is because of a pissing contest between two pirate groups who are arguing over a completely moot point of ownership that neither one of them is in any way entitled to as they are in completely violation of any and all copyright laws, both internationally and domestically?

And the reason I phrase it that way is because literally the only difference between any group that doesn't have legal ownership and the next is the amount of effort they choose to put into checking their work (grammar, spelling, etc; along with the more difficult redrawing -- which I absolutely must give prase for to those groups who really put the effort in. No sarcasm, some of the redraws look like the original work). Point being, if the scans are clean enough, or if they simply don't care, the text CANNOT change as there are only so many ways to translate a sentence... That and I am so tired of meaningless pissing contests over ownership when neither group tries to get legitimate permission to translate (even if temporarily). It isn't impossible, the translators of Bleach did it...
Anyway, beyond my rant, I wanted to thank you for releasing the chapters so that we can read them. Doesn't matter who.... Doesn't matter if someone else does it as well later, thank you for the releases.

I liked the story and it's a shame it was canceled due to the Chinese government actually complaining about it and threatening publishers.

Honestly I think it's ridiculous considering that I read plenty of chinese novels and they treat japanese like the scum of the earth and nobody gives a damn, myself included.

I read these stories for their entertainment value, I couldn't care less about the writer's personality and again I think it's a real shame that this was canceled.

Users who are viewing this thread