Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Before the Big Fight

Ok so I understand the reason for him being there is to convince people to reincarnate there/keep the peace or something? Can someone explain the plot to me the goddess lost after explaining what resources are. Also why the hell does the world require another otherworlder when they already have 5 of them. I mean like... What can't they take care of it?!??

Dex-chan lover
-Punches her in the face because exuberance annoys him-
Dropped.
If I want to watch an angsty teenager lash out over nothing, I'll go visit my younger cousin.

Dex-chan lover
There's something strange about the dialogue. Either it was incoherent from the beginning or the translation broke it. It's a bit hard to understand what he's supposed to be doing there. The alternatives were to detroy the world or to send in the MC. If people don't want to reincarnate, it means it's a shitty world. So, it basically needs to be destroyed and rebuilt into a less shitty one. Is that his mission?

Dex-chan lover
...Not sure if terribad writing to begin with or terrible translation. I'm going to guess that the writing probably wasn't great to begin with, but the translation didn't help. Some of it still makes no sense in context like the whole "lack of resources" bit and some of the dialogue is just... it comes across like someone having a box of random similar bits of dialogue and they got pulled at random? I don't know quite how to put it. Like the dialogue itself in each sentence makes sense, but it seems like all of it together has little to do with one another.

The dialogue with Japanese-looking warrior girl talking to male MC about the sword, especially, was god-awful.

Omg.... what the hell did i just read.... i know i'm being rude saying it but i can't help it.... i've seen many bad translation but at the end they're just bad, not incomprehensible.... this one.... i'm truly sorry but this one is incomprehensible...... the conversation beetween characters felt so strange and i can't get what they're trying to tell me.....

Aggregator gang
so out of curiosity, what happens if someone with a void storage gets killed?
does the stuff just spill out then and there, possibly squashing his/her killer to death if it was full of enough stuff?
does it get inherited by someone of the dead person's choice?
does it get inherited by the killer?
is the stuff just gone forever?
or does it go into some universal item recycler and get spat out in various appropriate places around the world?

Group Leader
I completely forgot about this god.

God ,I want to do unspeakable things to this god...

Fed-Kun's army
So... i have to get trough another 6 chapters of this unbelievable bad translation?

Aggregator gang
Glad I'm not alone with being super confused about what the hell is going on from this horrid writing/translation

i have no idea what they are saying so im just gonna make it up in my head

Double-page supporter
I don;t remember this manga being so confusing

Like I didn;t understand a single thing the goddess was saying lol

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO, I either think that the people in the comments are smooth-brains, or I can read broken English perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread