Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Seems like it's an Elf's Welcome

Double-page supporter
I see... this is a very well cultured elf race (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) me likey! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Aggregator gang
Elves are men of culture I see. Where do I sign up for the reformists?

Double-page supporter
This is what I will use to introduce my children to politics, it's pretty well explained.

many manga can make me feel that Japanese like big boobs more,
and TV program ans other stuff also.
but some time ago there was a inquiry about how big boob size dose Japanese men actually like,
it turn out to be men actually go for smaller side.

Fed-Kun's army
i watch rick n morty i'm a smart man why am i thinking about tity politics

Aggregator gang
"Welcome to Elf Country."

I feel like the elves should all be wearing stetsons and cowboy boots and leather chaps.

Banned
Well, better big breasts than none.
But better thick thighs than either.
And much better thick GLASSES than all of the above... though frankly the best would be everything together.

@Kaarme : Nothing is overt in ye olde times by modern standards. The further back in time you go, the more levels of metaphor and just plain bullshit you have to sift through to glean any sort of truth from things. And frankly the lewdness in The Canterbury Tales was pretty fucking blatant for the standard of the times. Even some of Shakespeare's work is pretty damned lewd if you actually understand what it means.

@Glomoro : Facehugger hands is mostly yaoi. Shoujo is all about long legs, and yeah, the necks to a lesser extent.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto Well, the yaoi hands are definitely much worse than the ones in general shoujo, but shoujo hands are still a bit much a lot of the time. Both facehugger hands and giraffe necks were hyperbole in this case since the necks and hands are pretty silly but they're not quite that bad. For yaoi hands though, facehugger might be a bit too on the nose to be an exaggeration? I think the only way to further exaggerate yaoi hands would involve something like ships. Super dreadnought class hands?

Dex-chan lover
"Milk Drinker"... I see Skyrim has crept into yet another manga..

Users who are viewing this thread