Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - It seems to be the Holy City infiltration

i uploaded this because i was late to do it before Valhalla Scans. That's because i don't have proofreader to check translation and grammar. I translate 1 chapter a day, and had 2 chapters already done by now.
If you don't want it, it's your right to ignore it

You did a fine translation but why did you upload the same chapter twice?? That only make you look like you tried to steal this from valhalla and failed to even do anything right sorry.

@blackunicorn
As i said, i had translated 35 chapter yesterday, and 36 just now. That's because i'm translating 1 chapter a day, but i need proofreader which is absent.
Now i even not sure if i should transalte 37.1 and 37.2 now...

Dex-chan lover
Sniping drama everywhere~
Also blocking feature. Use it.

@Engylizium Scanlate what you want. You're free to do so.
People complaining to you that you should translate something else should eat their words and translate something else themselves not wasting their time complaining to someone doing something for fun with their own free time.

@Engylizium
1. I'd rather wait than have incredibly poor translations
2. It's considered incredibly poor conduct to snipe chapters from groups that are already translating a series, especially if the reason is "I just want faster chapters"
3. You were slower than them

Dex-chan lover
Code:
> when you want to snipe
Code:
> but lag is too damn high

Well, it's not about sniping. As for me, 2 months is damn too long that's why i decided to pick it up. If i can do it in "one day - one chapter" way, why they can't do so with whole team?
And as i said earlier - just ignore this translation

Custom title
Staff
Developer
While everyone's free to complain about the quality of a release, remember that scanlators also have the right to release whatever chapters they like.

Don't report a legit chapter.

Instead of replying with your goals, put some action behind them.

You claim 1 chapter a day, I expect 37 tomorrow. If you can't deliver what you're saying, you shouldn't be making these comments.

@Engylizium the problem with ignoring the translation you put up still effects the other translation group potentially by discouraging them from continuing, thus leaving their readers to either read USUALLY lower quality work or nothing at all if they blocked the other translator

Group Leader
@Engylizium People have lives though and can get busy as I'm sure you can get busy too.
I don't see the point in sniping when the quality is lower or almost the same.
Would rather do some other series instead.
Or you could always try asking them to help speed things up 🤷‍♂️
But I see your point in it being slow.

@Kryomatics
Oh well, it's 22:58 (10:58pm) here so, you definitely can expect it tomorrow

@nickberg656
If reader can't decide what he will read and what not, i can only feel bad for them

@Invader_Retro
I'm not busy, because there was generous donation made by @RDX which made translation my job in some way. That's why i do it and will do while someone supports me

Users who are viewing this thread