Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - It Seems to be a Training

Dex-chan lover
@Hikigaya_Hachiman The author of the light novel said some racist stuff in tweets and potentially alluded to a horrible real-life tragedy in the novel. The anime was canceled and I believe the novel is indefinite hiatus but it's been two years so who knows if it's coming back at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Warilized I think they are both just as much garbage and drop both at the same time. What's the point in wasting your time reading something you've already read before, that you know what's going to happen, that you know you can't expect any spins or surprises, any character depth... They are both garbage and defending one as "this one is a little bit less garbage" is not really an argument :/

@Bramia just saying...
I agree they are both garbage and isekai and cultivation genre seldom have fresh story and good writing. But all in all, isekais is less garbage than Chinese cultivation.
Comparing those two, I've dropped a lot of cultivation genre than isekai,

Dex-chan lover
> That elf, if you dont know that she was the princess of elf nation, you will mistakenly she was a trap after all.
Also, i remember that there is this only one elf in that nation that has been bless with large plot like a ball, and is a subject of admiration to all Elves in that nation.
When the bewbs trend becomes hot, that elf flee because she's getting harass i think...

> Shion beating the hell out of that Captain...
The we'll name him Captain Weak... hahahahahahaha

> Good Job Renya training the Knights. You really work them like a horse, or maybe a Donkey with Carrot (potion and the girls) and Stick (you as their command).
I will pity them for sure, because when the time of sleeping, they will remember that hellish day of your training...

> I remember the training regime of MC from "Full Metal Panic Fumoffu", wherein he train the rugby team that was soft hearted.
After a week or a month, this become of them also...

Ok this chapter got a good laugh out of me XD

I'm surprised no one mentioned the delicious Crowelle + Rona full page....daamn....

Oh and lol at Renya's Haki

Dex-chan lover
Mental strengthening:Strengthens their minds
Their master telling his friend maybe he strengthened them too much:Makes them cry

@dextersTomato the big boob faction isn’t because of a big boob elf. It because Shion’s mother. Lol

She once made a visit to the elf country and they than became hooked on boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread