Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - It Seems to be a Training

Dex-chan lover
@yuthaa the content of that spoiler is another reason for me to drop this... Why I haven't dropped it yet is a mystery tho.

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing like condensing about a dozen chapters of text into a 9-panel montage. This month of training was hellish--both physically and psychologically, but all you get out of those 9 panels is that Renya was being kinda spartan and full of tough love.

I suppose that says as much about the attention span of your average manga reader as anything else.

And no, I didn't mean you. You are obviously much more discerning and nuanced than the rest of the rabble. So take your fingers off the keyboard and skip the outraged reply.

@Thndslz do you know that Taiwan or Republic of China was an allied of Nazi Germany? If Japan wasn't invade and made a lot of war crimes there, RoC would be Axis member and the WW2 would be more dragging. Japanese also cause death of 2 millions Vietnamese in WW2.

For Hong Kong riot, China kill and torture who? Nope, only the US-sponsors rioters kill, burn people who opposed their riot in Hong Kong, and the rioters are mostly young people who too lazy and unskilled to find a jobs and blame the fault to foreign worker who better than them. If those rioters control HK, foreigner like you would be kick out of HK first.

Corona virus, many English researchers found out the origin of Covid is European, and many cases that already appears in EU, US many months before the Wuhan outbreak.

Fed-Kun's army
@Savarizki return to monke

And lmao at anyone on this site who shits on Japan while reading manga. Just go back to webtoon or whatever and read that garbage.

Adding to the political discussion on this thread.

China also trying to claims some of the Philippine's Island that are on the coastal region of the Ph (I don't watch latest news but I think they successfully done it).
China's said that the island was theirs to claim because of some ancient text that saying it was theirs even you can't really prove it if it was real.
The Philippine Government can't even do something about it, because what can they do against a huge country with a lots of weapons, The Ph Gov don't even have a good working warship.
The one suffering there was the fishermen near the area, because the Chinese warships are firing on the fishermen who try to catch fish near there.

Also, don't let the people forget the Uyghurs concentration camps. They are the one with real suffering aside from Hongkong. Spread the word about the Uyghurs and Hongkong.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, CCP cyber troopers have invaded Mangadex comments section.

@Panzercracker

lol, what are you talking about?

First, the virus started spreading around late November 2019 on wuhan, china. The news about it only became international around late December 2019.
Second, the first case on European countries was around late January and Early February 2020.
Third, THERE IS a Virology Laboratory in Wuhan, China that is near the market place where the virus started to spread. And what do you know, The laboratory is studying Corona Virus since 2015.
Everything here researchable on google, you can check it.

Where do you get your sources? please don't tell me its: DUDE TRUST ME

Users who are viewing this thread