Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - It Seems to be a Training

Dex-chan lover
@Kenshin220
Well first off, you can't condemn someone forever for something unless they are literally a genocidal madman, people change after all.
That said after what happened this year, it's probably helped by the fact that general japanese opinion of china has significantly dropped since he made those posts, along with from what i've heard, japan becoming more nationalist, could be wrong about this though.
Also, i'm not sure it's fair to blame a story for it's author, the same problem with this manga could be applied to the irregular in magic high school and gate for example, heck solo leveling also has some nationalistic tendencies in it's story, and it's korean (don't read chinese works so can't comment there).
Heck you could apply this to tons of media if you think about it, look at mel gibson, who still has a massive fanbase.

Fed-Kun's army
That mentality is no joke. It's hell during the training, but thankful and wanting more after it's over.... Sccccarrry!

Every so often authors too want to be patriotic 😃
If you guys talking about racist manga/manhua, the manhua/webnovels from "that" country have more racism than usual.

But hey I just came here to read, I don't care with the other stuff, just read for the fun guys. 👍👍👍

@Mnuchinboo and yet you seem to forget so easily how much shit Commie China is putting out. They dont recognize Taiwan as a sovereign country, they STILL killing and torturing the people of Hong Kong. They keep saying the Senkaku Islands are theirs. They keep fucking around the India borders.

Also dont forget the Crown Virus. Or are you going to sheepishly believe on China lies that was the US whom brought the virus? Are you fucking stupid? Look at the economy damage CHINA ALONE BROUGHT TO THIS YEAR. Im pretty sure everyone who uses mangadex got someone or a few relatives thats in the shitter because of this fucking China Virus.

Wake the fuck up.

This reminds me of the time sosuke trained that rugby team in fumoffu ep7 🤔😅🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Thndslz what the actual fuck does any of that have to do with anything here

imagine trying to be woke in a fucking manga comment section lmfao

@StaticTransit Woke? rofl. Get that SJW Bullshit outa here. Trump all the way.

Lets not forget that the same Commie China forces people to do their biding for the social credit alone. Imagine being a Coco fan from China. Coco said Taiwan ONCE. China drones came im droves just to NOT FUCKING STARVE.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah I remember Full Metal Panic Fumoffu's The Warcry of Excessiveness episode where Sousuke Sagara trained his school's rugby club.

Users who are viewing this thread